FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 14th, 2015

Jared Landers Claims First Lucas Oil MLRA Win; Bad Boy 98 Next

Batesville, Arkansas (04/14/15) - Jared Landers enjoyed a fantastic weekend behind the wheel of his Crop Production Services #777 Mark Martin Automotive/Sweet Bloomquist/Durham Racing Engine Super Late Model. The Batesville, Arkansas hot shoe bagged a top five to go with his first-career, Lucas Oil Midwest Late Model Racing Association (MLRA) win.

With yet another weekend with the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series (LOLMDS) nixed by rain, the team decided to enter a doubleheader at Lucas Oil Speedway (Wheatland, Missouri) with the Lucas Oil Midwest Late Model Racing Association (MLRA).

A stout field of fifty-two entries signed in for Friday night, $2,000-to-win program. Jared finished third in his heat race after starting sixth, locking him into the 30-lap finale. Landers went on to register a fifth place finish behind race winner Ryan Gustin, Jesse Stovall, Billy Moyer and Chad Simpson.

Saturday night's finale saw the winner's check increasing to $3,000 as forty-seven competitors returned for battle. Landers drew the fifth starting spot for his heat race and charged to the victory, earning him the pole position for the 40-lap main event. Jared jumped to the race lead at the drop of the green flag and never looked back, leading all 40-laps of the feature event to his first victory of the season by a half-track over his nearest competitor.

“This race car was just amazing the whole weekend,” said Landers. “Tonight I was able to capitalize on just how good the car is.” He concluded by saying, “It feels great to get back to victory lane for the first time in a while, and I can’t thank my great sponsors and fans enough for standing behind me. Hopefully this is the first of many to come this year.”

Complete results from the weekend can be found at www.MLRARacing.com .

The #777 Double L Motorsports team now turns their attention to the annual Bad Boy 98, which will be held this weekend, April 17th-18th, at Batesville Motor Speedway (Locust Grove, Arkansas). The Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series (LOLMDS) program will see qualifications and heat races held on Friday night, while Saturday’s slate will include last chance qualifiers and the $20,000-to-win finale. More information on the event is available at www.BatesvilleMotorSpeedway.net and www.LucasDirt.com .

Jared would like to thank all of his sponsors including Crop Production Services, Bad Boy Mowers, Big Dog Motorsports, ASC Warranty, Burger Fusion Company, Mark Martin Automotive, Double L Motorsports, Durham Racing Engines, Hoosier Tire, FK Rod Ends, Wilwood Disc Brakes, Peterson Fluid Systems, Sweet Manufacturing, Stealth Racing Carburetors, Hooker Harness, Mark 4 ATV Superstore, Performance Rod & Custom, Penske Shocks, Hawkeye Truck Sales, Lucas Oil Products, Schoenfeld Headers, Butlerbuilt Professional Seat Systems, Weld Racing, Bell Helmets, Fast Shafts, Sunoco Race Fuels, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For the latest news, updates, and other information regarding Jared Landers, please point your browsers to www.JaredLanders.com .