For Immediate Release:
April 14, 2015

Jake Jones and the Jones Gang strike again; Taking Lincoln Speedway’s loot and track record with them when they left.

Shermans Dale, Pennsylvania’s, Jake Jones is having a dream season so far in 2015. Jake and his team, known as the Jones Gang are really only 5 races into their schedule, yet they have made the most of those starts and have amassed 2 wins, a 2nd, a 5th & a 6th. Even more impressive, those finishes have come on 3 totally different speedways while racing in three different states. After finishing a close 2nd last week in Winchester Virginia, the team decided to stay close to home and unloaded at Lincoln Speedway in Abbottstown, Pennsylvania this past Saturday. At the end of the night, for the second time this year, the Black, Teal & Purple Lazer Chassis, Millers Racing Parts sponsored mount was sitting in victory lane.

Jake would line up 5th in his heat race, on a wide open track and would bring the car home a solid 4th, qualifying him directly into the nights 20 lap feature. A favorable pill draw would see the Blazer’s Body Shop/Keystone Valley Ranch No.43 take the green from the outside of the first row. By the time the field came around to complete the first lap, Jake had set sail and never slowed down until the victory Lane ceremonies. The new Lazer Chassis was on rails, leading all 20 laps and establishing a new Lincoln Speedway 358 Late Model 20 lap record with a time of 5 minutes, 59.65 seconds in the non-stop affair.

“Winning at Lincoln was awesome, especially with my history at the track” stated the 32 year old chauffeur. “We have had terrible luck there in the past mixed in with a few good finishes here and there but nothing like Saturday. We unloaded good and just continued to get better as the night went on. I’m sure every driver says this, but I feel I have the best crew out there. There is no quit in those guys and they had the car absolutely perfect in the feature. It is important to run good, but we want to make sure we have fun and enjoy the sport while doing it and this team allows me to do that. The new Laser is only 5 races old and absolutely one of the best cars I have ever driven, it has been fast everywhere we’ve unloaded. We race against a lot of great cars & drivers and I know every week can’t be like this but we are going to ride this wave as long as possible. I am just very grateful for my team and sponsors, because of them, we get to do what we love” stated a very humble Jones.

You can keep up-to-date on all current Jake Jones Racing news at his official home on the web: www.jakejonesracing.com. Also on check him out on Face Book and follow race day results on twitter @43JJR.

Jake Jones Racing would like to thank all of their Sponsors:
Millers Racing Parts, Andy Grove Insurance & Financial Service, Blazers Body Shop, DeHart’s Auction & Surplus, Dirt Dog Apparel, HTMA/Hoosier Racing Tires, Jims Garage, Keystone Valley Ranch, K.R.S. Graphics, Lazer Chassis, Steve’s Studebakers & Terry Hyser’s Hair Salon with product support from: Allstar Performance, Beverage Express-Carlisle, Baker Outlaw Fuel Systems, Beyea Custom Headers, Bulldog Rear Ends, Integra Shocks & Scott Towels.

Prepared & distributed by KRS Graphics Motorsports Media