Thread: Dirt Cast

Question Dirt Cast

What happen to that page hasn't been updated in a while really enjoy listing to all the drives

I have been wondering the same thing. Its been months since the last interview
    Go Buckeyes!!!

According to the Dirt Cast Facebook page, it appears as if it was sold off to IMCA. It said there will only be IMCA drivers, sponsors, and promoters from now on. It's a real shame, I really enjoyed listening to it, but I have no interest in listening to IMCA guys that I haven't even heard of.

Quote Originally Posted by hotshoe65s View Post
    According to the Dirt Cast Facebook page, it appears as if it was sold off to IMCA. It said there will only be IMCA drivers, sponsors, and promoters from now on. It's a real shame, I really enjoyed listening to it, but I have no interest in listening to IMCA guys that I haven't even heard of.
    ive checked back on the sight periodically for months myself, what a shame really used to injoy it .

I have enjoyed dirtcast for a few years? I don't even know what IMCA even is?
    Go Buckeyes!!!

Default Dirt Cast

I'm just regrouping making a few changes and will have an announcement or two in the next couple of weeks. Been doing this for a long time and needed to make a few changes. Stay tuned, there some great stuff about to happen!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Seay View Post
    I'm just regrouping making a few changes and will have an announcement or two in the next couple of weeks. Been doing this for a long time and needed to make a few changes. Stay tuned, there some great stuff about to happen!
    Well you do a great job, can't wait to here you spreading that dirtcast karma
    Go Buckeyes!!!

I too enjoy the interviews, no better way to start the day than some dirt late model interviews. You do a great job and we look forward to the new announcements, just hopefully you can continue with the late model world. Between DoD and Dirtcast I'm an addict. My ole lady is probably one of the few happy to not wake up to the blaring computer at 5 a.m. lol