Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Z you got let the Scotts die heart nutthugers enjoy that win, it was his first one of the year. he can school Illinois boys but not them lowa boys lol.

Quote Originally Posted by 1st View Post
    lol, no it wasn't,,, Bloomer even said he stepped it up......but he did show that the IL boys aint anything even at home. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Late_Model_Mark View Post
    Curious if those folks up north get irritated when "our" boys from the south come take your trophy and cash? Makes for good conversation. Late Model Mark
    These 2 must be cowarding under the sofa with their tails between their legs
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    Z you got let the Scotts die heart nutthugers enjoy that win, it was his first one of the year. he can school Illinois boys but not them lowa boys lol.
    He won at Volusia one night. I understand what ya mean though. He hasn't been himself lately.

Kumoneyewannalaya Island, along the IP Freely Expressway

Quote Originally Posted by cutman View Post
    When will they ever get one of those big ones in Ohio 
    You'll be so upset the day they do, for your sake I hope your strong enough to handle it because it's coming so GET READY!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by 1st View Post
    lol, no it wasn't,,, Bloomer even said he stepped it up......but he did show that the IL boys aint anything even at home. LOL
    Where's Bloomer from? Lol you probably think Moyer is from the south too...

Crow Crow Crow made all this Crow.... And no Bloomer fans too help me eat it.....
    Plus the driver that won it Tell me if I am wrong was From ILL.
    Last edited by Cardirt0; 04-19-2015 at 01:59 PM.

Karma is a Mother Dog. Seems like every time, some exuberant fan comes on here bashing the competition after his driver wins, suddenly looses his appetite for crow after the next race. What comes around, goes around.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    Karma is a Mother Dog. Seems like every time, some exuberant fan comes on here bashing the competition after his driver wins, suddenly looses his appetite for crow after the next race. What comes around, goes around.
    That would explain the hush from the 1st grader who started this thread tying to chew his crow plater all up good and all by God!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    Crow Crow Crow made all this Crow.... And no Bloomer fans too help me eat it.....
    Plus the driver that won it Tell me if I am wrong was From ILL.
    Yes he was from here in IL, and I'm a Bloomers fan but I ain't a eatin' no dam crow right now, how bout you 1st? Don't answer that, we know your mouth is full!!!!!! HAHAHAAAaaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Happy View Post
    Yes he was from here in IL, and I'm a Bloomers fan but I ain't a eatin' no dam crow right now, how bout you 1st? Don't answer that, we know your mouth is full!!!!!! HAHAHAAAaaaaa
    I ant eating no Crow.. and don't give a $hit..don't love or heat bloomer and at the time of this post on 2nd plate of Chicken Wings...

I ant eating no Crow.. and don't give a $hit..don't love or heat bloomer and at the time of this post on 2nd plate of Chicken Wings...
    be sure to wipe that BBQsauce off of the keyboard before it dries.
    8/13/16

Thumbs up

Alright!!!! Enjoy the wings bro!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Happy View Post
    I'm sure Bloomer had a good excuse! I think him and Randy enjoyed too much of his sponsors product....aka Ol Smoky! I think Randy had already been sampling it, according to the DOD interview!

Quote Originally Posted by drtrkr244 View Post
    I'm sure Bloomer had a good excuse! I think him and Randy enjoyed too much of his sponsors product....aka Ol Smoky! I think Randy had already been sampling it, according to the DOD interview!
    I guarantee it. Randy was pickled before time trials even started.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    These 2 must be cowarding under the sofa with their tails between their legs

You know it lol, month of April Thaw Brawl winner Bobby Pierce, Illini 100 winner Brandon Sheppard, Slocum 50 winner Ryan Unzicker all from Illinois so, it just goes to show the Illinois Boyz can get it done.

I like to Razz on Bobby Pierce sometimes cause his boys on here get wound up like the Bloomer fans its just fun.. Don't dis like ether of them But its so much fun....

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    be sure to wipe that BBQsauce off of the keyboard before it dries.
    Learned to one hand the key board and eat with the other and have a piece plex glass out over my hand and key board.... Game board cost to much to get BBQ on it.. LOL

Looks like he should of stayed at FC, didn't have to good of a night in Iowa.