Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Kumoneyewannalaya Island, along the IP Freely Expressway

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    Pride.... Kevin is why I am Proud to say I am from ILL. Why I stick up for ALL ILL drivers...Win or Lose Its Go ILL Boys...........
    Amen brother, and none of us (well outside from myself, a little) are trying to rud it in, just giving one of are own his due as we do many others from all over the country...
    Last edited by Captain Happy; 04-19-2015 at 02:14 PM.

I recon it's pretty obvious now who the sensitive ones are.... Lmao!!!!

If you look at Kevin's past accomplishments, it shouldn't be a surprise he out dueled one of the best. That was my point, not bashing Weaver.

Quote Originally Posted by cutman View Post
    If you look at Kevin's past accomplishments, it shouldn't be a surprise he out dueled one of the best. That was my point, not bashing Weaver.
    You sure seemed concerned of how well was paid tho, so yeah we see you're not bashing...

Wow.... Just giving the guy props... Hope we're all cool with you all down your way, hell one of my favorite drivers and people is Bub McCool!!!! The dude can flat out out run anyone, and he ain't afraid to tell about it!! In fact I like him more then Weaver, but when you can outdule the best like Kevin did there ain't no denying it, and there well deserving of that acknowledgement!!

He did have a real good weekend at farmer city but that is just 2 races starting in June he will be running the summer nationals tour and I assume all by himself whoa now that is totally committed to what he loves to do just RACE

its pretty bad when at a big race all they want to talk about is the back runners. it shows the locals are desperate.owens was trying to get off the track so he could get a hot dog and you thought he was racing.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by cutman View Post
    It was a heat race victory. Moral victories don't pay bills. I've got zero against Kevin, geez, you Illinois boys are sensitive

Actually rocket scientist im not an illinois boy im an Ohio Man!! but ive watched Kevin race for yrs and am a fan of his as well...
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by huskerdirt View Post
    Exactly.... As much as the Illinois boys are talked up on here. I expect them beat Jimmy Owens every once in awhile. To act like Owens had never been beat in a heat race before is down right pathetic.

And yes you Illinois boys are sensitive.

And all that jazz coming from Mr sensitive himself... Sure it was just a heat race..... But he also set fast time for the weekend and was running great until junghans and him tangled.... Call it pathetic if you will but one things for sure for those who didnt know who kevin weaver was before this weekend ... they do now!!
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Lets see the video of him an Junghans tangling. DoD cut it out for some reason. Weaver always gets the most out of a car, leaves it all on track.

Didn't an ILL boy win??? congrats to B-Shepp.. And watching the video of Weaver/Owens heat the announcer even mentioned that the FC crowd was on it's FEET...

It's time that they move that flag stand...........they track is very cool and they race like heck on it.

Sooner or later somebody is going to get turned coming off of 4 , get airborne and the flag man is toast.

No amount of uke tires is going to fix that situation..............
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Happy View Post
    I recon it's pretty obvious now who the sensitive ones are.... Lmao!!!!
    it sure is, just check out the name calling in post# 16 of this thread. just joking blackie, I will give credit where credit is due, and it looks like my boy got his tail handed to him in that heat race. and I will say , me being a low budget operation myself, I also like to see a small operation win one , just goes to show, even a blind squirrel will find a nut ever now and then, I don't know you, but good job mr. weaver.......

it indeed is a big deal. Kevin is the most beloved driver's maybe in Illinois history. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL17utHeInY

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by IZZOJR16 View Post
    it indeed is a big deal. Kevin is the most beloved driver's maybe in Illinois history. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL17utHeInY
    And there ya go!!! Kevin can get it done! Watch 'im!!!