For Immediate Release:
April 21, 2015

Tyler Bare nabs initial 2015 victory in convincing fashion this past Saturday at Virginia Motor Speedway; Rare stop at Natural Bridge next.

This past Saturday saw the Booper Bare Racing team and driver Tyler Bare load up and head towards the coast to start their quest towards winning the Championship at the Virginia Motor Speedway in Jamaica, Virginia. On tap for the evening was the regular season opener, where Tyler would enter the Southlex Cattle Company sponsored Rocket, powered by a fresh Kenny Lamb bullet against 20 other competitors. When qualifying for the Aaron’s Pro Late Models took to the speedway, Tyler would knock off a great lap that would end up being third quick overall, which would start him inside the second row for the evenings 25 lap main event. The crew went to work, preparing the DeSigns/CSF Cattle Co/Sunoco Race Fuels sponsored mount for the task at hand. Anticipation was high as the green flag waved over 21 Pro Late Models, all with the same goal in mind. A skirmish on the start, shuffled the Rhodenizer Heating & Air/LEE-HI Truck Parts No.30 all the way back to the 6th position before Tyler settled in and found his groove. As the race wore on, Bare methodically worked his way through the field, passing Walker Arthur for 2nd just past the halfway mark. The only thing between Tyler and the checkered flag was the defending track champion Bobby Thompson, who Tyler began applying pressure to on lap 15. The younger Bare made his move on lap 17, and rocketed off the bottom of turn number two with the lead. From that point on, Tyler never looked back as he built up half a straightaway lead and led all the way to the checkers. In doing so, he recorded his first victory of the young season and his third career win at VMS.

“The track was awesome tonight, you could race all over it if you needed to” said the 20 year old when reached by phone at his Rockbridge Baths race shop. “My guys had the car perfect and I feel I was better myself this week and had much better car control. It was a total team effort, everyone did what was needed and we got it done as a team. I kind of got a little nervous when we got shuffled back there at the start but once I settled into what I wanted to do, I realized that I had a great car. When I got by Walker (Arthur), I knew if I just hit my marks we had a great shot at winning. I was happy for everyone on the team. They put so much into it during the week making sure we unload as close to perfect as we can. My dad always taught preparation was the key to success in this sport and it shows in our race team” added Tyler.

With Virginia Motor Speedway dark this Saturday to support the Richmond NASCAR weekend, Tyler and the team will race close to home, and enter the inaugural Fastrak sanctioned event at the Natural Bridge Speedway. Tyler spent his rookie year racing at Natural Bridge in 2013, where he picked up a bunch of wins that culminated into the 2013 Track Championship.

“We don’t race at Natural Bridge that much anymore so it will be nice to see everyone this Saturday” stated Bare. “It is always extra fun racing in front of my hometown friends and fans. It will be a good chance to gain some exposure for a lot of our sponsors and showcase the support they give us. I hope everyone comes out and takes the time to stop by to say hello” added Bare.

You can find last minute, up-to-date information and results every week on the team’s twitter account @tylerbareracing.

Tyler Bare and BBR would like to thank all of their Marketing Partners:
Blue Grass Farms, Conner Produce Co., CSF Cattle Co., DeSigns, K.R.S. Graphics, LEE-HI Truck Parts, Octane Race Products by Poskes, Rhodenizer Heating & Air, LLC., Southlex Cattle Company, Sunoco Race Fuels, Wood Heavy Equipment Co. and World Wide Racing Fuels along with associate support from… Abshire’s Handyman Service, Bill Weeks Garage, Brinn Transmissions, Close Racing Supply, Davis Auto Electric, HTMA/Hoosier Tires, Keyser Manufacturing, Penske Racing Shocks, and Rocket Chassis.

Upcoming Racing Schedule: (Subject to change)
April 25th – Natural Bridge Speedway
May 2nd – Virginia Motor Speedway
May 9th – Virginia Motor Speedway
May 16th – Virginia Motor Speedway (Fastrak Touring Event)

Prepared & distributed by KRS Graphics Motorsports Media