Default WTB - shock dyno

I'm in the market for a shock dyno. What's the best one out there and does anyone have anything for sale?Any help would be great!Thanks in advance

I have a Maxwell dyno . The service from them is very good . I would tell you to look into one of there dynos . They may have a trade in unit. Give me a call if you like to ask about this more 563 659 1153 . I just bought my new from them . Dave

" the best " would be a roehrig linear dyno but that is out of the range of late model guys. A roehrig 5vs can provide all of the power and types of graphs you would ever need. That is the best crank type dyno that is necessary for a late model. They Have a 7 , 10 and 20 vs that offer a longer testing stroke but they are stupid expensive

my friend has a bsb which has been bought out by intercomp,they also come with a lap top,i would check them out for the money as we compared it to a roehrig graph and they both did read the same way,but i will say stay away from the ones that dont gragh out on a computer because if you have a bad shock it may get missed,we had one that got missed that way,intercomp has one for 7600 that will test up to 2000lbs
    Last edited by grt74; 04-22-2015 at 12:56 PM.

If youre looking a new one give me a call for a very good price on them Thanks Rob 765-499-4613