Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by tsand View Post
    yes he waited till josh got out of the car got a couple of good licks in then josh crew man grab casey from behind. at whitch time josh crew man got his ass whipped and while that happened josh just stood there and watch it happen. did not offer to help the boy as he was getting pounded. casey done it right he got to josh before he could run and hid behind daddy. in josh defense while they were tag teaming his crew member he did run over there and say" ya' ll need to stop this". what a puss !!!
    Would have loved to have seen this!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    We have 3 wide racing here in the Midwest but it doesn't include desert storm.
    Who cares, nobody asked about or said anything about the midwest. Good race with post race excitement.

I seen on here somewhere that someone I guess recorded the melee from the pits, Any truth to this?

like i said i earlier post there is an asphalt track under the dirt so no matter what the water is going to run to the inside of the track. everybody that races there knows this and has no problem with . seems to be the only problem is with people who wernt there. like i said i dont see anyone who was there either racing or watching complaining.
    I was there watching; it was awful! Track holds up well with mods or crates, but it can't hold up for supers without a lot of dust. From turn 1, you could not see 3 and 4 after 2 laps. Track surface looks nice and smooth though.

Quote Originally Posted by nc mudcat View Post
    I was there watching; it was awful! Track holds up well with mods or crates, but it can't hold up for supers without a lot of dust. From turn 1, you could not see 3 and 4 after 2 laps. Track surface looks nice and smooth though.
    I was there also. You are exactly right. Cars entered turn 3 and u didnt see them till they came across finish line.

don't tell tsand, he was there also wearing his rose colored glasses
    8/13/16

Big Modified race a month ago was the Same way, so what tsand is tell is not what I saw ........
    Couldn't see two cars in front of you..... Raced Friday didn't go back Sat. with the car.
    Sad down here....Miss The Midwest Racing !!

Quote Originally Posted by edavis71 View Post
    I seen on here somewhere that someone I guess recorded the melee from the pits, Any truth to this?
    I saw the same thing and was wondering myself. Let me know if you find something.

never siad anywhere in my post that it was not dusty it was very dusty but was still better than a none dusty locked down track. watch the highlights on WOO website and you can tell it was a great race.drove eight hours to eldora one time not a speck of dust watched six heats two b mains and a feature not one single pass for the lead. give me race and i dont whin about the dust.

never siad anywhere in my post that it was not dusty it was very dusty but was still better than a none dusty locked down track. watch the highlights on WOO website and you can tell it was a great race.drove eight hours to eldora one time not a speck of dust watched six heats two b mains and a feature not one single pass for the lead. give me race and i dont whin about the dust.
    Eldora? Their was your first mistake. If it was location, you should have hit Oakshade or Attica. Better yet, try Central Il. for some Hell Tour races. Not sure why you associate Midwest with locked down tracks. It's not the norm I can guarantee you.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Streak View Post
    Do they disappear, or do they turn into a vapor then breathed in through the nostrils of some folks round here???
    Or are they cast into the internet black hole?