1. Ferguson set fast time
    2.Casbolt
    3.Heckenast
    All three had pass for lead.
    Feature
    1. Kyle pierce 2. Ferguson
    3.Hackensack 4.mextradite
    5, Overton 6.casbolt

Ferguson wins, Richards ran over half the field and took out Roberts again..

Quote Originally Posted by jlacey View Post
    Ferguson wins, Richards ran over half the field and took out Roberts again..
    Casey will no doubt return the favor tonight. Richards is picking a fight with the wrong guy. But then again, he has daddy and a posse to hide behind...
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

Quote Originally Posted by t3r3e3 View Post
    Casey will no doubt return the favor tonight. Richards is picking a fight with the wrong guy. But then again, he has daddy and a posse to hide behind...
    Couldn't see what happened after Richards headed to the pits, but saw his car immediately stop and security took off across the track towards him.

Lol ill take my chances. Ive only been to a handfull off outlaw races that hes raced in, and from what ive seen hes driven through more cars than hes driven around.

And Fayetteville only has outside wall down the front stretch. Could be a wild ride out through the field

dont know if casey will get to run fayetteville. mark was crying like a little Bitch to the woo officals after casey did a little head warming after the race.

was standing at turn 3 richards ran over lanigan, body slamed mccredie into the front streight wall and flat out turned casey into the wall on the back streight. if he could have caught ferguson theres no doubt in my mind he would have turned him.

Yeah he got Bailes too within the 1st few laps and Heckenhast towards the end. I saw daddy complaing to officials in victory lane so it wouldnt suprise me. Wish incould have been outside turn 3 when they crossed the track to see it.

Did he wait till Josh was outta the car?

If not then he's the b!tch, if so and Josh screwed him again, then by all means Josh deserved it.

how in the he11 does anybody know what happened? Visibility was zero. Do they have a water ban in N.C.?
    That had to be the worst prepped track I've ever seen. Did the fans have to pay admittance for that one?
    8/13/16

Congrats to Chris on the win, well deserved.

yes he waited till josh got out of the car got a couple of good licks in then josh crew man grab casey from behind. at whitch time josh crew man got his ass whipped and while that happened josh just stood there and watch it happen. did not offer to help the boy as he was getting pounded. casey done it right he got to josh before he could run and hid behind daddy. in josh defense while they were tag teaming his crew member he did run over there and say" ya' ll need to stop this". what a puss !!!
    Last edited by tsand; 05-02-2015 at 07:46 AM.

visibility was great at the track and one heck of a race. yes it was dusty and looked worst on video.pepole who been there before knew what it was going to be like and every body else was warned. the track was once asphalt and dirt was put over it so the track wont hold water. in every heat race there was a pass for the lead including one comming off turn four for the checkerds. nobody had anything for ferguson but behind him two and three wide racing. give me a dusty track instead of a locked down track anytime
    Last edited by tsand; 05-02-2015 at 08:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    how in the he11 does anybody know what happened? Visibility was zero. Do they have a water ban in N.C.?
    That had to be the worst prepped track I've ever seen. Did the fans have to pay admittance for that one?
    HH we are spoiled up here in Illinois. When you buy a ticket to see a race, they make sure you can see it. I have a bucket list of different tracks to visit. this one will come up, when I'm 118 years old. Desert Storm, indeed. They should re-name that track, to Ha boob raceway.

if you wasnt there how do you know you couldnt see the race. standing in turn three had no problem seeing the RACE and that what it was no trains here. yes it was dusty but could see fine, you cant judge from a video. been to a few tracks in illinos seen more passing in one heat race last night then all the racing up north. havent had one post by someone who was there saying that they couldnt see the race.
    Last edited by tsand; 05-02-2015 at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tsand View Post
    if you wasnt there how do you know you couldnt see the race. standing in turn three had no problem seeing the RACE and that what it was no trains here. yes it was dusty but could see fine, you cant judge from a video. been to a few tracks in illinos seen more passing in one heat race last night then all the racing up north. havent had one post by someone who was there saying that they couldnt see the race.
    When the announcer says Desert Storm because he cant see to give the running order on the back stretch, it says something. If you have DOD compare Macon, This race and Tri City. and see who has passing. I will say, they did good for that kind of dry track, but there is no excuse for that kind of a track.

like i said i earlier post there is an asphalt track under the dirt so no matter what the water is going to run to the inside of the track. everybody that races there knows this and has no problem with . seems to be the only problem is with people who wernt there. like i said i dont see anyone who was there either racing or watching complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by tsand View Post
    visibility was great at the track and one heck of a race. yes it was dusty and looked worst on video.pepole who been there before knew what it was going to be like and every body else was warned. the track was once asphalt and dirt was put over it so the track wont hold water. in every heat race there was a pass for the lead including one comming off turn four for the checkerds. nobody had anything for ferguson but behind him two and three wide racing. give me a dusty track instead of a locked down track anytime
    We have 3 wide racing here in the Midwest but it doesn't include desert storm.
    8/13/16

Dust must not have to bad little Josh could see good enough to plow into Roberts.