Thread: Chris Ferguson

Default Chris Ferguson

Congrats to Chris Ferguson on the win last night. This kid has some serious talent and someday he will be out on one of the national tours picking up wins like this all the time. Not many people I would be happier to see pick up the win than Fergy.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

One of the best kids you ever meet. If you get the chance go talk to him and his family.You will be a fan.

Quote Originally Posted by b1eagle View Post
    One of the best kids you ever meet. If you get the chance go talk to him and his family.You will be a fan.
    He seems it, I see him post on facebook quite a bit. Was real happy to see him pick up a win. He has had some rough luck this season, but I'm sure this win makes up for all of that.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

Some of the nicest people you will ever meet. Always has had a fast car everywhere he has went. It's just always bad luck on his side. Great people!

...and he makes it back to back!

It wasn't long ago he was about to hang it up. I'm glad he stuck around and it has finally paid off. Good to see him win a couple against some of the best.

glad to see Fergy pick up 20 grand. They never gave up through hard times. Well Deserved !

Quote Originally Posted by gorj View Post
    glad to see Fergy pick up 20 grand. They never gave up through hard times. Well Deserved !
    Couldn't happen to a better driver or team.

Congrats again to Fergy. I can't understand why a company like Crop Production Services would throw in to be another logo among the many on Bloomquists car. Get behind a driver like this. Chris Ferguson would be a championship contender on the Lucas, or the WoO if he had some money behind him.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

Back to back WoO wins the same weekend? Somebody give this man a ice cold BUD ! Congrats.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by W2Racing09 View Post
    Congrats again to Fergy. I can't understand why a company like Crop Production Services would throw in to be another logo among the many on Bloomquists car. Get behind a driver like this. Chris Ferguson would be a championship contender on the Lucas, or the WoO if he had some money behind him.

Thanks,
    Jeff.
    Same with Reece, they wanna be with the big name. I agree though, help out a smaller guy who is good, it's just obvious he needs more funding. But, it's their money and they wanna be with the big names.

Chris was in a different zip code! Awesome performance.

I would put him in CBR car #15

Congrats to Chris and crew on the win. A great young man with alot of talent. Does it on a shoe string budget, and keeps it clean and smooth. Keep rollin bud!

Most talented driver from either of the Carolina's.

Quote Originally Posted by B_K View Post
    Most talented driver from either of the Carolina's.
    Definately the hottest, but you cannot put him above Madden. Alot to accomplish before you can do that.. Check back in 5 years then we can start debating..

You start a team right NOW who you taking? Give me the 22 just as much talent, far better attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Pac31 View Post
    I would put him in CBR car #15
    He'd end up like Davenport and Francis. I wish the colonel would leave that team and get back to winning with just him and the Wrights.

Quote Originally Posted by NormP View Post
    He'd end up like Davenport and Francis. I wish the colonel would leave that team and get back to winning with just him and the Wrights.
    Me too.......

At Fayetteville, Chris was lapping cars by lap 10. On lap 21 he was lapping McCreedie, when the first caution flew. Nobody will fight anybody for the outside at Fayettville, and Fergy was an absolute master in turns 3 and 4 of using the high line to lap traffic. A clinic exhibition. In traffic, he was actually gaining of Lanigan, Casebolt, Overton, and Eckert. The only race was for second place. Without the caution flag, it would have been a complete run-away.