Default Looking for a Seat to Fill around TN, North GA, or NC

I have been out of the drivers seat for about 4 years. I started kart racing at 6 or 7. Winning many races and championships. At the age of 17 I got a chance to climb in a mod 4 and drove it. First race in it I started in the rear and drove to third. Stayed in that seat and ran the rest of the season and just about won the points championship by 5 and I didn't run the first 7 races. After that the next season my family owned a hobby car and I took over as driver of it. I won my third night out and won 4 races that season. Didn't do good in the points that year, had one of those season if it was go break it broke. The following season we ran limited late model. I was very consent and won 5 races. Finish 5 in point. Ran the limited for several years winning a hand full of races each year. Never moved up cause we couldn't afford to run the next class. After the passing of my grandfather and my parents divorce we had to sale out. I am looking for a chance to drive again. I am greatful for any chance I can get. I am willing to help pay the bills to race. I just can't afford to buy it all over again. I have the passion and drive to put the long hours in to be a winning driver again. I don't abuse my equipment. I would rather run second the take a chance and wreck to win the race. I know that may sound bad but why take that chance and lose it all. I will pass u clean for the win before driving dirty. I am just looking for that chance and I will prove my keep. 865-801-5126. I just moved to the Knoxville area. I don't mind a short travel either. I don't mind starting at the bottom again. I would drive a hobby A, modified, a sportsman late model, a create late model, or a limited. Thanks for your time reading this. My name is Matt 865-801-5126 feel free to call or text me
    Last edited by Bigun83; 05-03-2015 at 10:20 AM.