Default Painting MD3 Rocker Panels

Anyone ever painted the MD3 rocker panels? I ordered fluorescent red and they look pink and don't match my wrap at all. I painted one with Krylon fluorescent paint and it's a spot on match but was just wondering how long it would stay on.
    Joe's Race Parts
    From Mild to Wild...
    and Everything in Between
    http://www.191speedway.com
    http://www.joesraceparts.com

Yeah, the new fluorescent colors are not very good, I would wrap it with vinyl, the paint will flake off.

Go to your local autobody paint store and ask them for the adhesion bond spray for plastic bumpers... it comes in a spray can... then follow directions... you might also ask them for flex agent to add to your paint if you are spraying with a gun...

I spray painted my nose with regular 99 cent rattle cans. It was alright for a race or two but the pressure washer takes it off nicely. You would probably have to touch it up every week or so.

The adhesion bond works good... won't blow the paint off, unless you get really crazy with a super high pressure wash rig...? You scuff the plastic with a ScotchBrite pad, then spray the adhesion bond onto the scuffed panel and let it dry, the your paint glues to the adhesion bond. It does not affect the texture or finish of the panel or paint, and you cannot even tell you used it. It costs about $10 for a large rattle can, if I remember right...??? The flex agent in the paint (if spraying the paint from a gun) keeps the paint from cracking when it gets bumped or rubbed on... no cracks means much less chance of the pressure washer getting under the paint to blow it off...

Also use a little comet bathroom cleaner and water with scotch brite to remove any mold release that maybe on the panel and you shouldn't have an issue with the paint flaking off