Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Bobby Pierce & Fairbury - Bobby Pierce not racing at FALS 1 time this year in 2015???

Just saw on another thread and had to see for my self. Bobby Pierce has taken all races at Fairbury American Legion Speedway off his schedule for the 2015 racing season. Makes me wonder if he or a family member had a falling out with the track. Almost in disbelief so close to have with some big $money$ races there. Wonder what the deal is between the 2 sides.
    www.bobbypierceracing.com <> click on schedule-results
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

It won't hurt my feelings. He is free to make his own choices. Other than his family, there won't be one less fan show up because of his absence. It won't make or break FALS because Pierce isn't there and it won't make or break Pierce because he doesn't race FALS. It's a non-factor IMO.

Maybe he had a better time in the stands last year at the PDC so he is just coming as a fan this year to Fals

Those races haven't been on his schedule since February.

I think you'll see them there but if they decide to take their ball and bat and stay home who cares, no one driver is bigger than that track plus most of the regulars can't stand him and his squirrelly family any way.

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    Just saw on another thread and had to see for my self. Bobby Pierce has taken all races at Fairbury American Legion Speedway off his schedule for the 2015 racing season. Makes me wonder if he or a family member had a falling out with the track. Almost in disbelief so close to have with some big $money$ races there. Wonder what the deal is between the 2 sides.
    www.bobbypierceracing.com <> click on schedule-results
    Were these races ever on his schedule? I know that as of a few weeks ago the PDC wasn't on there and he was asked about it on a DOD interview. He said "oh, we'll be there". Maybe something has changed

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    I think you'll see them there but if they decide to take their ball and bat and stay home who cares, no one driver is bigger than that track plus most of the regulars can't stand him and his squirrelly family any way.
    Who are these "regulars" you speak of? Just curious

Quote Originally Posted by blncfn57 View Post
    Were these races ever on his schedule? I know that as of a few weeks ago the PDC wasn't on there and he was asked about it on a DOD interview. He said "oh, we'll be there". Maybe something has changed
    They were never listed on his schedule.... All of them. Including the summer national date also. Don't ya think its kinda weird he had all the summer nationals dates listed except for Fairbury.

Ever think he's laughing his kiester off knowing the folks of good ole 4m would be loosing sleep over it
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Ever think he's laughing his kiester off knowing the folks of good ole 4m would be loosing sleep over it
    Yeah I do. I don't see what the big deal is. If wants to go to Fairbury he will go. If doesn't want to go he won't. He's no different than any other driver out there.

Quote Originally Posted by huskerdirt View Post
    Yeah I do. I don't see what the big deal is. If wants to go to Fairbury he will go. If doesn't want to go he won't. He's no different than any other driver out there.
    I'm sure he'll be racing somewhere that weekend.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    I'm sure he'll be racing somewhere that weekend.
    And he will take his 200 to 300 hardcore fans with him. Wouldn't be good for FALLs or Bobby. I like both.

It's no different than Boggs never running Florence people. That's been going on for years.....both have survived without each other, not a big deal.

At one point they were. When the 2015 UMP Summer National schedule came out he had FALS listed on his website schedule. Same with the FALS PDC WOO Late Model Series race.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    And he will take his 200 to 300 hardcore fans with him. Wouldn't be good for FALLs or Bobby. I like both.
    That will just give 200 or 300 real fans a place to seat.. It wont hurt FALLs at all with all the other Good drivers there.. Only his ( more like 50 ) fans will care....

Quote Originally Posted by huskerdirt View Post
    They were never listed on his schedule.... All of them. Including the summer national date also. Don't ya think its kinda weird he had all the summer nationals dates listed except for Fairbury.
    That's exactly what I said when I seen that all the Summer Nationals dates were listed except Fairbury. Kind of Weird.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA

I'm not surprised Bobby isn't racing at FALS this year. He had issues with the officiating at FALS the past few years.

Skids, I disagree. Every driver the caliber of Bobby has a loyal fan following. I'm not sure what the number is, but there will be fans that go watch Bobby instead of going to FALS on the nights that he would have otherwise been there.
    Support WEEKLY racing......while you still can!

Quote Originally Posted by Pops15 View Post
    I'm not surprised Bobby isn't racing at FALS this year. He had issues with the officiating at FALS the past few years.

Skids, I disagree. Every driver the caliber of Bobby has a loyal fan following. I'm not sure what the number is, but there will be fans that go watch Bobby instead of going to FALS on the nights that he would have otherwise been there.

I agree, with both of your statements. Drivers have their loyal fans that's for sure.
    The only thing is just because he doesn't have it on his schedule does not mean he won't be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Streak View Post
    Bobby will run out of tracks if he keeps this up...

It's he chose to run where he wants. I sure won't be chasing him tho...
    I'm guessing no die hard fan lol

Could it be, they are thinking of going to the Pond? Bobby has family down there. $10 k there also.