Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Spin it your way

Quote Originally Posted by IZZOJR16 View Post
    maybe they should pay him show up money. Headline " Fals featuring the one and only Bobby Pierce and others"
    Haters always gonna hate..lol... Now it's all about Bobby wanting show up money...smh..

Quote Originally Posted by Hazelbaker View Post
    Haters always gonna hate..lol... Now it's all about Bobby wanting show up money...smh..
    his HARDCORE fans will pay 100.00 at the gate to see him race. becasue traveling around to just see ONE particular driver is completely rational and sane.

Quote Originally Posted by LMAOATU View Post
    So with my group of 7 (if Bobby is racing) that would be buying pitpasses and the pierces buying 5 pitpasses your saying he will only have 23 fans there. LOL
    Are you saying that there are 300 Pierce fans that ONLY go to the races Bobby races at? And go to ALL the races he runs? I find that a little hard to swallow.

Nobody is going to convince me that the attendance at the PDC will fluctuate by 300 people based on Pierce attending or not attending.

You act as if somebody can't be a Pierce fan and at the same time attend the PDC if he isn't there. I assure you there will be Pierce fans at the PDC regardless if he is running or not.

I have found that most (normal) race fans are fans of RACING first and a certain driver second.

Let's face it. There is no way to prove it either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Streak View Post
    No driver is worth following when they start boycotting tracks just because they can't get there way. To not run FALS.... I'm pretty sure his fans will pick FALS over him.
    Thread done!

Quote Originally Posted by bullring View Post
    sounds like he's a bigger draw than bloomquist
    lol!!!!!!!!

OK i'm not a pierce fan at all!! but i know peopel who only go to watch THEIR GUY race but him not showing up wont hurt fals at all. its up to his mom and dad to pick out were he races not 4m lol

Fairbury will be just fine without pierce...just like pierce will be fine not going to FALS.....not really a big deal....if hes not there...me and ny group wont be there either....im one of the so called 300 followers....like him or not...hes good for racing....he has thousands of fans compared to small amount of haters....mostly the haters are at fairbury....pretty sure its not because of the fans that dislike him why hes not goin

Quote Originally Posted by LMAOATU View Post
    You obviously cant read i said it was an est. Could be more or could be less Really we'll never know one way or the other .
    no you said YOU KNOW there is an average of 3,000 fans. that tells me you did research. If you didn't maybe you should learn how to better make an accurate statement.

Quote Originally Posted by J20in1st View Post
    no you said YOU KNOW there is an average of 3,000 fans. that tells me you did research. If you didn't maybe you should learn how to better make an accurate statement.
    Go back and read it again chief... I said 300 fans LOL

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    Fairbury will be just fine without pierce...just like pierce will be fine not going to FALS.....not really a big deal....if hes not there...me and ny group wont be there either....im one of the so called 300 followers....like him or not...hes good for racing....he has thousands of fans compared to small amount of haters....mostly the haters are at fairbury....pretty sure its not because of the fans that dislike him why hes not goin

Yes Bobby is good for racing and he received a pretty good compliment from one of the best in the business when Bloomer said " I'm sure glad I'm at the end of my career and not the beginning, because he has a bright future ahead of him". That was last Friday night in Tri- City. Bobby will be just fine racing elsewhere.

you really think your numbers are accurate?

so if Bobby don't go to Fals 300 general admin and 50 pit passes less will be sold? Put the crayons and glue bottle down you're high enough.
    ok so I had an extra zero. read your own words. You KNOW, but you don't actually correct? See my point now?

you really think your numbers are accurate?

so if Bobby don't go to Fals 300 general admin and 50 pit passes less will be sold? Put the crayons and glue bottle down you're high enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mean Streak View Post
    Oh no you didn't!! You said 500 300lbs women!!
    go back to sycamore

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Gut feeling says he races FALS
    Confirmed........................
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Confirmed........................
    Well that is something right there. You're gut felt that one coming. Hope he don't get upset over at FALS race track again, them poeple there are nice.

Quote Originally Posted by D. Tidrow View Post
    Thread done!
    Not at all. Bobby is going to be at FALS! Yep, there'll be good and planty talk to come.

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    That's exactly what I said when I seen that all the Summer Nationals dates were listed except Fairbury. Kind of Weird.
    Didn't Bobby have a beef with the uke tires being moved out?
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

Quote Originally Posted by t3r3e3 View Post
    Didn't Bobby have a beef with the uke tires being moved out?
    Almost 2 years ago. Bobby's raced at FALS numerous times since then. And won. I think the Uke tire is all forgotten. (unless it happens again)
    8/13/16

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Zone View Post
    Not at all. Bobby is going to be at FALS! Yep, there'll be good and planty talk to come.

I hope Bobby shows up and takes the money after everyone else has talked all the smack speed what do you think bud?
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

I hope he gets the fenders all torn off that thing was what I was thinkin' there Nasty. I really gotta go.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Zone View Post
    I hope he gets the fenders all torn off that thing was what I was thinkin' there Nasty. I really gotta go.

Lol that could probably happen as well with his attitude towards fals... I'm sure there are a few who wouldn't mind putting him in his place for sure...
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!