Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    Could it be, they are thinking of going to the Pond? Bobby has family down there. $10 k there also.
    Might make the 2 day WoO swing. Gut feeling says he races FALS
    8/13/16

Is this really that big of a deal? Racers skip events all the time. Look how many guys don't come to The World or The Dream. Not really surprised to see any driver not support a track where they've had issues with officials or management.

Quote Originally Posted by JK4745 View Post
    Is this really that big of a deal? Racers skip events all the time. Look how many guys don't come to The World or The Dream. Not really surprised to see any driver not support a track where they've had issues with officials or management.
    True enough, but that is what makes the speculation and discussion so interesting. Bobby has to feel good about all the interest.

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    At one point they were. When the 2015 UMP Summer National schedule came out he had FALS listed on his website schedule. Same with the FALS PDC WOO Late Model Series race.

https://www.dirtondirt.com/video.php?watch=6711

he's asked about the PDC at the 2:30 mark

Default I believe he was suggesting the anybody but Bobby group

Quote Originally Posted by blncfn57 View Post
    Who are these "regulars" you speak of? Just curious
    The regulars he speaks of is the large section of people who dislike Bobby due to comments made about the track. I for one hope to see him there hate to see a good car missing.

Quote Originally Posted by cdustyr1 View Post
    The regulars he speaks of is the large section of people who dislike Bobby due to comments made about the track. I for one hope to see him there hate to see a good car missing.
    Yea, I forgot, even the horses fart glitter in fairbury.

Quote Originally Posted by cdustyr1 View Post
    Are they still mad about that. I thought they would have forgivin him by now. Tough crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Streak View Post
    No driver is worth following when they start boycotting tracks just because they can't get there way. To not run FALS.... I'm pretty sure his fans will pick FALS over him.
    I'm sure if this is truly the case that are boycotting the track it has to do more with just them not getting their way but, really we don't know if they will or won't be there at this point but, I get your point.

Quote Originally Posted by Pops15 View Post
    I'm not surprised Bobby isn't racing at FALS this year. He had issues with the officiating at FALS the past few years.

Skids, I disagree. Every driver the caliber of Bobby has a loyal fan following. I'm not sure what the number is, but there will be fans that go watch Bobby instead of going to FALS on the nights that he would have otherwise been there.
    We'll have to agree to disagree there.

Regardless, my point was, it would not adversely affect FALS or Pierce either way. The PDC will be a packed house with, or without. Bobby's loyal fans will still be fans.

My suspicion is that this is a PR ploy by the Pierce team. There is no way that they accidentally took the FALS dates off their schedule. So, that leaves two possibilities. Either they are seriously considering not racing there, or they did it to garner attention and we have obliged by giving it to them.

If anyone sees another possible scenario. I'm all ears.

Do the math... I know there are about an average of 300 fans follow bobby to this race and he has about 50 more people buy pit passes, 300 x $25(general admission) = $7500 plus 50(pit passes) x $35 = $1750 total $9250 this is just a conservative est.

I think those numbers are a little high

MY conspiracy theory is that the FALS staff asked him to take FALS dates off his schedule, so it will build up more talk/discussion and speculation on the internet. Both parties are in it together.

Quote Originally Posted by LMAOATU View Post
    Do the math... I know there are about an average of 300 fans follow bobby to this race and he has about 50 more people buy pit passes, 300 x $25(general admission) = $7500 plus 50(pit passes) x $35 = $1750 total $9250 this is just a conservative est.
    you really think your numbers are accurate?

so if Bobby don't go to Fals 300 general admin and 50 pit passes less will be sold? Put the crayons and glue bottle down you're high enough.

Quote Originally Posted by J20in1st View Post
    you really think your numbers are accurate?
    You obviously cant read i said it was an est. Could be more or could be less Really we'll never know one way or the other .
    Last edited by LMAOATU; 05-05-2015 at 10:36 AM.

You guys are so funny. Haters are gonna hate.... And Bobby will race there when he wants, and yes, All of his hardcore fans will come with him. They will go wherever Bobby goes. And believe me, every promoter wants Bobby and the posse at their track. It means cash and stirs interest in the races.. Cash is what keeps our tracks going.. See you at Fairbury, (a great track) when Bobby races there.

Sounds like he's a bigger draw than Bloomquist

Quote Originally Posted by LMAOATU View Post
    They bring in about $235,000.00 maybe lose $1000.00 for bobby not there...I bet they lose sleep over that... LOL And then about 2000 more people think hes a cry baby then be for....His loss if he don't go, Fairbury could care less..I have heard a lot more people say what a cry baby then they love him.......bobby could be in the top if he just shut up and Race....

Quote Originally Posted by Hazelbaker View Post
    You guys are so funny. Haters are gonna hate.... And Bobby will race there when he wants, and yes, All of his hardcore fans will come with him. They will go wherever Bobby goes. And believe me, every promoter wants Bobby and the posse at their track. It means cash and stirs interest in the races.. Cash is what keeps our tracks going.. See you at Fairbury, (a great track) when Bobby races there.
    So true..............

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    They bring in about $235,000.00 maybe lose $1000.00 for bobby not there...
    So with my group of 7 (if Bobby is racing) that would be buying pitpasses and the pierces buying 5 pitpasses your saying he will only have 23 fans there. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Hazelbaker View Post
    maybe they should pay him show up money. Headline " Fals featuring the one and only Bobby Pierce and others"