Default to block off or not.

I'm running a volley 350 2bl carb on a 2.3 ford in road course racing and I have a bad bobble coming out of the corners. I have just learned that the power valve circuit flows to much fuel for the 2.3 and there are 2 options 1. Use a power valve block off or 2. Install restricters in the power valve circuit. Any advice on either option would be very help full, thank you.

The 350/500 Holley 2-bbls were designed for V-8 engines. The PVCR (Power Valve Channel Restriction) is much too large in diameter for the 4-cylinders. I recommend contacting Bob Oliver @ Competition Carburetion in Sun Valley, NV. He has prepared our Pro-4/2.0L SOHC Ford Holley 2-bbl's for decades. I don't have the phone number handy, but try www.competitioncarburetion.com. OR.... Esslinger Engineering (626)444-4919. -Dave-

I did call Bob and to be honest with shipping and his charges I might look for some one closer.

do you know of any places on the east coast that do this type of work?

Generally speaking his pricing is in line if not a bit on the low side for modified 4412 carbs. Yes there are quite a few good carb shops on the east coast. VDL Fuel Systems is in Alabama, Power by Pink in North Carolina, Quick Fuel in Kentucky and quite a few others.

CJ

Thank you for your answer, I live in Florida that was my reason for asking.

You might want to try BLP in Orlando. You want find better carburetor people anywhere.