Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by hygty View Post
    You can say that with any any sanction and enforcement is done by the track do you really expect any sanction have their own tech guys at every track or do you think everything is checked every night

I have come to the conclusion you are brain dead. I don't know any many F----N times I have to tell you that NO I don't expect UMP to have a tech guy at every F----N track and no I don't expect them to check every F----N thing on the car every F----n night. take off the blinders and start reading what people write then you won't have to keep saying the same thing over and over again.

I think you better your are just mad that UMP came to sanction street stocks the track didn't have to sanction every class did they

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I have come to the conclusion you are brain dead. I don't know any many F----N times I have to tell you that NO I don't expect UMP to have a tech guy at every F----N track and no I don't expect them to check every F----N thing on the car every F----n night. take off the blinders and start reading what people write then you won't have to keep saying the same thing over and over again.
    If anyone is brain dead it's you!
    I absolutely know what I am talking about!

Quote Originally Posted by $UMP$ View Post
    If anyone is brain dead it's you!
    Did someone get all butt hurt, did I hurt your feelings there lity!!!!

kidrock is the one that is brain dead thats for sue

kidrock is the one that is brain dead thats for sue
    instead of typing your BS on 4m show us where you run your car, ??????

thats right you dont race so stfu.

Dont need your suggestions when all you do is sit your azz in stands.

howe you show us your car oh wait you can't either or you are afraid to

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Did someone get all butt hurt, did I hurt your feelings there lity!!!!
    Kid, why do you argue with these two? Neither does anything but stir up crap.
    Vote for Pedro!!

and you are as dumb as a box of rocks

Quote Originally Posted by napoleondynamite View Post
    Kid, why do you argue with these two? Neither does anything but stir up crap.

Your right I need to apologize to all 4m members for losing my cool yesterday. And I need to reframe from debating any issues with them.

Some people can't handle the truth

howe you show us your car oh wait you can't either or you are afraid to
    why in the HELL should any of us show you anything. The pattern is here for all to see. You get details from people that have cars, then you search the net and dig all the sh!t you can and post it.

The one thing we all know for certain is that you do not have a car of any kind and do not race. So quit trying to tell everyone else that does race how to spend money or what the rules should be, no one wants your ignorant uninformed option.

you won't because you can't you liar

just like your best pal $ump$ I don't have to post anything, all know you don't race no mystery there

ModJr, you still think this guy isn't LITE-INN? Please, for all of us, ban him again, but this time, PERMANENTLY. Many of us are sick and tired of $UMP$ and him ruining good discussions with their BS.
    Last edited by blueracer11; 06-09-2015 at 12:40 PM. Reason: Content

Quote Originally Posted by blueracer11 View Post
    ModJr, you still think this guy isn't LITE-INN? Please, for all of us, ban him again, but this time, PERMANENTLY. Many of us are sick and tired of $UMP$ and him ruining good discussions with their BS.
    lmao, why should anyone post there car for a dude that does not race and does not even have a car to post. lol see you at the track.

why should we listen to you either

why should we listen to you either
    for starters I own a mod...and secondly and most importantly I am not telling others how to spend there money. I can now see how and why you were banned from 4m. Talk about a hypocrite coming on a racing site preaching to others about whats what, when you dont even participate....lmao wow. I need to go on to the drag racing board and rap at them about rules and such and sanctions. I dont drag race but what the hell ! In fact Lite inn you need to go to the drag racing board and post too and give out advice cause you dont do that either lmao

who said any thing about telling anybody how to run there team you couldn't handle the expense of a drag team and i could give 2 chits about drag racing its great but not my cup of tea but hey where do you race its vaccation time gotta see the superstars of dirt race like yourself

who said any thing about telling anybody how to run there team you couldn't handle the expense of a drag team and i could give 2 chits about drag racing its great but not my cup of tea but hey where do you race its vaccation time gotta see the superstars of dirt race like yourself
    hey let me know when you want to compare W-2's I will even meet you at your trailer park. You have no idea what I can and cant afford. Next time pick on someone you know at least a little about. you dont know jack sh!t cause all you do is sit in the stands and preach. When is the last time you even crewed on a Modified or any other dirt track car ? When is the last time you spent your own money on a race car ?? Please stay in the stands and keep you nonsense to yourself its not needed or wanted, your uninformed opinion is only cluttering up this board for others.