Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by rustymod View Post
    clueless lying snakes on the ump payroll.

dean Hoffman told ump the tire was garbage, are you saying he is a liar?

lomax and others ran around buying up every a40 they could get.

this bs was all caused by Hoosier and ump
    I have experienced normal tire wear but then again I didn't slice the sh it out of them either like the others. Wrapping them in plastic bags helped also.
    I absolutely know what I am talking about!

Quote Originally Posted by $UMP$ View Post
    I have experienced normal tire wear but then again I didn't slice the sh it out of them either like the others. Wrapping them in plastic bags helped also.
    If talk to racers that got stuck with these lousy tires they will tell you that the siping was not the issue it was the tire. Dean Hoffman will tell you and others.

Hoosier's EXCUSE was too much siping or grooving, but anyone at track in central IL and MO will tell you this was not the case and thus UMP and Hoosier pulled the tire.

Since you CLAIM to race in Indiana whey do you care ? You can run Ds.

Hoosier and UMP tried to pull a fast one and went to far. They were hoping for a faster wearing tire to make some more money on a class that is already struggling.

If you like them so much let me know, I know a racer that has mounted a half dozen of these turd A40s tires and I am sure he will be happy to trade you for some As or Hs.

why would you put a's on in the first place and rustymods your eyes must be brown

If talk to racers that got stuck with these lousy tires they will tell you that the siping was not the issue it was the tire. Dean Hoffman will tell you and others.

Hoosier's EXCUSE was too much siping or grooving, but anyone at track in central IL and MO will tell you this was not the case and thus UMP and Hoosier pulled the tire.

Since you CLAIM to race in Indiana whey do you care ? You can run Ds.

Hoosier and UMP tried to pull a fast one and went to far. They were hoping for a faster wearing tire to make some more money on a class that is already struggling.

If you like them so much let me know, I know a racer that has mounted a half dozen of these turd A40s tires and I am sure he will be happy to trade you for some As or Hs.
    My experience with the tires is on the race track. Your experience is sitting in the stands! You know nothing about the a40s.

Quote Originally Posted by $UMP$ View Post
    My experience with the tires is on the race track. Your experience is sitting in the stands! You know nothing about the a40s.
    no you cant name a single track where you run with actual results and a name. We all know for a fact that you crew for Lomax and little else.

As for you lite dim, if you actually raced you would know that in IL its As or Hs, but since you dont own a car and dont race you would not know.

$UMP$ last I checked Dean Hoffman has won more features then you have ever even been in and he said the A40s is garbage. SO I guess you are saying he does not know what he is doing according to you ???

Neither one of you actually own a car or race so its all just BS trying to support UMP when all on this board know UMP got caught trying to screw the racers.

There days are soon done, central IL car counts for mods are dropping and all the tyoing and BS you two idiots type on here will not change the mess that UMP has already made.

bull crap my friend yep dropping had 40 friday night 30 sat night you don't have to own a car to figure 4 x 10 would be 40 did you read what hoosier the a 40s works at some tracks and not others and the way deans drives not knocking him at he's hammerdown kinda driver the g60 would toast also dang nab it only 35 at farmer city 28 at fairbury
    Last edited by hygty; 05-24-2015 at 11:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hygty View Post
    bull crap my friend yep dropping had 40 friday night 30 sat night you don't have to own a car to figure 4 x 10 would be 40 did you read what hoosier the a 40s works at some tracks and not others and the way deans drives not knocking him at he's hammerdown kinda driver the g60 would toast also dang nab it only 35 at farmer city 28 at fairbury
    oh yeah car counts are super as long as you keep looking at the results for the same tracks. All you ever look at lite inn are tri city, pevely, etc. The tracks people are talking about including me are in Central IL, you have never even been to these tracks. So get back on STL racing and talk about those tracks.
    Dean and others said the A40s was terrible. If the A40s is so great then why did Hoosier pull it off the market ????
    How would know anyway you dont own a car and dont buy any tires.

Rustymod, your just wasting your time with this guy, he's going to defend UMP to the end so, no sense trying to convience him. Most people in the racing world looks at the whole picture and not just part of the picture. Yes some tracks are doing better then others but, for the most part the car counts are dropping and not just in the mod division. You sure can't go by this past weekend at car counts because some of the tracks had specials and we're paying more so, naturally your going to have more cars but, if you look at the weekly shows the car counts are down and that's a FACT. I remember just a few years ago at some of these tracks you would 25 to 30 mods every week and now your lucky to 15 to 18. Now I realize there are many reason for why car counts are dropping and it's just not the Sanctions fault but, they have not done anything to help with controlling cost. Yes there are some racers or teams that can afford to keep racing but, overall it's just not that affordable to many teams nowadays. If UMP doesnt come up with a good solution it's only going to get worse. You only have to look at all the new classes being started To know there's a problem. I know some are going to say that's part of the problem but, in reality that's the fall out to a sanction body not knowing or willing to come up with a good solution. Let's those think everything is just fine and one day there going to say I sure wish I didn't have to drive so far just to race because, that's probably what it's going to come to. Tracks are going to close and drivers are going to have to drive further from home just to race and fans are going to have to drive further just to watch a race and again more added cost. It's going to be up to the drivers to get UMP and or the tracks to make some nessasary changes before its to late.

As far as the tire debacle if the tire was a good tire why did they discontinue the tire enough said. It would be one thing if you only had a couple guys complaining but, that wasn't the case here.
    Last edited by kidrock; 05-25-2015 at 08:19 AM.

Tri citry was a weekly show and had 40 cars and 136 in total so try again you put on a fair show with good calls on races good surface and you will get cars , some tracks are blessed with a alot of racers some are not H ighland for example has lose to 30 late model team from that part of madison county and no things are not rosy expllain not gtting street stocks or 4cyls those are the classes that need revamping thats you news teams supposedly coming
    Last edited by hygty; 05-25-2015 at 09:13 AM.

the sky is not falling explain why some IMCA tracks get 11 cars also

Not enough cars in the pits. is 136 cars for a weekly show not enough cars lol

Again you are so narrow minded. I guess you can't comprehend what you read sometimes. I said yes some tracks are doing better then others but, the overall picture is not good. Let's look at tri-city and where they are located. They are how close to the St.louis area and have how many people in that area they can pull from. That's what I thought quite a few people. Now I will say the Promoters at tri-city do a very good job of promoting but, it also helps you have 1,000's and 1,000's of people to pull from. Yes tri-city might have been a weekly show but, some of the other tracks had specials and or a series running their tracks here in central il. like I said in the past UMP is not a very good sanctioning body and I'm not the only one that feels this way. Yes there are plenty who think UMP is ok and their doing a great job. It should tell you something if tracks in the IMCA world are struggling to get cars. It must say the cost is getting out of hand for the common guy who works during the week and races on the weekend. Like I said I would like to see a couple of tracks get together with a good set of rules and good payout and do away with the sanction.

no you cant name a single track where you run with actual results and a name. We all know for a fact that you crew for Lomax and little else.

As for you lite dim, if you actually raced you would know that in IL its As or Hs, but since you dont own a car and dont race you would not know.

$UMP$ last I checked Dean Hoffman has won more features then you have ever even been in and he said the A40s is garbage. SO I guess you are saying he does not know what he is doing according to you ???

Neither one of you actually own a car or race so its all just BS trying to support UMP when all on this board know UMP got caught trying to screw the racers.

There days are soon done, central IL car counts for mods are dropping and all the tyoing and BS you two idiots type on here will not change the mess that UMP has already made.
    I think you should go back an check your facts! Mrs. Lomax confirmed on here that I have nothing to do with them and requested that their name be left out of it! Have some respect for them! It's not my fault that I can afford to race and you can't with that Burger King paycheck!

It doesn't matter what some of these guys think. Some promoters have come to realize that they need to make some changes. More promoters will be inclined to make changes come August when traditionally car counts and attendance drop. It's a matter of survival.
    Support WEEKLY racing......while you still can!

really KIDROCK you b@tch about UMP BUT THEN SUPPORT A ump track of the year what gives as far as good payout how are going to do that with the lack of fans like I said before the ecnomy has alot to do with with race fule at 8 bucks a galllon and diesel around 3 bucks again but oh lets blame the sanction and their tires and you say about tri citys with alot of people to pull from lol there is also alot thing going in the area racing or non racing explain Eldora speedway explain why belle claire is getting noi crowds and neither is I55 but Highland and tri city are

Yeah Clayton Miller was fast all night. First time at the track and takes home the check. Tyler Nicely coming from 17th to finish 4th but, your right the races were pretty good over all. Sportsman and SS were probably the 2 best features of the night and not that the Mods and Lates weren't good races because they were. WHO SAID THIS LOL

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Again you are so narrow minded. I guess you can't comprehend what you read sometimes. I said yes some tracks are doing better then others but, the overall picture is not good. Let's look at tri-city and where they are located. They are how close to the St.louis area and have how many people in that area they can pull from. That's what I thought quite a few people. Now I will say the Promoters at tri-city do a very good job of promoting but, it also helps you have 1,000's and 1,000's of people to pull from. Yes tri-city might have been a weekly show but, some of the other tracks had specials and or a series running their tracks here in central il. like I said in the past UMP is not a very good sanctioning body and I'm not the only one that feels this way. Yes there are plenty who think UMP is ok and their doing a great job. It should tell you something if tracks in the IMCA world are struggling to get cars. It must say the cost is getting out of hand for the common guy who works during the week and races on the weekend. Like I said I would like to see a couple of tracks get together with a good set of rules and good payout and do away with the sanction.
    But you go and support which is it

really KIDROCK you b@tch about UMP BUT THEN SUPPORT A ump track of the year what gives as far as good payout how are going to do that with the lack of fans like I said before the ecnomy has alot to do with with race fule at 8 bucks a galllon and diesel around 3 bucks again but oh lets blame the sanction and their tires and you say about tri citys with alot of people to pull from lol there is also alot thing going in the area racing or non racing explain Eldora speedway explain why belle claire is getting noi crowds and neither is I55 but Highland and tri city are
    Just so we get this straight I'm not supporting UMP. I don't have any choice if I want to go to a race around this part of the country and while we are setting the record straight I have said all the blame does not lie with UMP there are plenty of other factors that go into it but, in my opinion overall they do a piss poor job of running a sanction. It would be different if I was the only one that felt this way but, you know others feel the same way. I can't give you a answer as to why some tracks are doing better the others because there could be many reasons why.

But you go and support which is it
    When I go it's not to support UMP. I can assure you of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pops15 View Post
    It doesn't matter what some of these guys think. Some promoters have come to realize that they need to make some changes. More promoters will be inclined to make changes come August when traditionally car counts and attendance drop. It's a matter of survival.
    I agree 100 %, it's so nice to hear from someone who gets it.