Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by hygty View Post
    Hey Kid go and check out Tri city's rules for the SS class. These rules are not UMP rules but it is what works for them.really they get maybe 15 cars a night same with highland and belle claire
    I like their rules for the SS class

tri city techs and gets nice car counts they don't depend on UMP imagine that
    Remember what you said here!!!

no team jarvis by not having to run race gas but pump gas and yes they are competitive ,it also brings in the racer that bring knows nothing about race engines that want to race
    Put them on pump gas only and that right there would save a lot of money!!!

yes its the tracks job to tech not UMP hard right rear is working also

Put them on pump gas only and that right there would save a lot of money yeah thats really easy to tech

the ss are dying getting only 12 cars many are going to b mods same wiith sportsman and even some a mod drivers that could'nt cut it funny thing is they are the same in the b mod class which is nothing new they have been around since the late 90s

yes its the tracks job to tech not UMP hard right rear is working also

No I'm talking about when you said they don't need UMP lol.

And it looks like the tracks can have their own rules as well. They don't need UMP to tell them what rules to run under. Like I said come up with a good set of rules and tech the cars and you don't need UMP.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    No I'm talking about when you said they don't need UMP lol.

And it looks like the tracks can have their own rules as well. They don't need UMP to tell them what rules to run under. Like I said come up with a good set of rules and tech the cars and you don't need UMP.
    So what exaclty does UMP provide for the money ??? Looks like nothing, (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ty overpriced tires, no support of tech at local track.
    BTW real sanctions hire a local guy to do tech, hell even AMRA does that.
    UMP the joke of the industry.
    Why should any track stay with UMP, promoters must getting cash cause there are no others to stay with UMP.

The best deal out there is when UMP offered to buy out IMCA and Brett told them NO, and in fact we well make a cash offer to buy UMP today if you are for sale.
    needless to say UMP left with there tail between there legs.

What does Sam do all day besides have conference calls with Hoosier about how much more money they can get out of the racers and play solitare on his computer oh and send his BFF Lite Inn emails about how great UMP is ??? Oh yeah I guess he does help organize the banquet once a year lol.
    Last edited by rustymod; 05-31-2015 at 11:12 AM.

oh yeah left out Sams conference calls to GM to discuss how they can force more classes and racers into crates so UMP can collect more cash too.

rustymod you are so full of crap IMCA don't have the cash to buy WRG that's w saying that's what you are saying that means all touring groups the east coast thank God that didn't happen and there is nothing wrong with the crates in the right classes late models classes maybe and kidrock lets say they went track rules and you wanted to travel when your track is down you there and they have a rule that you can't change real quick guess you are screwed with or any other sanction you know what the rules are

Lite Inn I dont know you and nor do I care to know rusty, but see below which a recent email reply to me from Brett Root himself I edited out my name but the rest is as is and if dont believe that call or email Brett yourself and he will tell you. IMCA has plenty of money: Hi ######: I can assure you, there are no negotiations taking place to sell IMCA to WRG. Back when WRG group was formed and as they purchased a variety of other racing entities like DIRT, UMP and WoO, they had approached IMCA as well. However, we weren't interested in selling IMCA to WRG then, or now. In fact, we offered to purchase UMP from WRG during those initial discussions. The discussions abruptly stopped. We've assembled a great team at IMCA and I'm looking very forward to leading them well into the future. Thank you for your comments, as well as your support of IMCA Racing. IMCA Brett Root | President 1800 West D Street | Vinton, IA 52349 Ofc: 319-472-2201 | Cel: 319-270-0567 www.imca.com | broot@imca.com CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including attachments, is for the sole use of the individual to whom it is addressed, and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy this message and its attachments. The sender does not accept liability for any errors, omissions, corruption or virus in the contents of this message or any attachments that arise as a result of e-mail transmission.

LOL once again Lite Inn has no clue, I heard the same thing from a racer in Iowa. IMCA countered and offered to by UMP from WRG, too (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) bad it did not happen. IMCA ownership which be GIANT upgrade over the lack of leadership and garbage tires UMP has now.

Quote Originally Posted by rustymod View Post
    LOL once again Lite Inn has no clue, I heard the same thing from a racer in Iowa. IMCA countered and offered to by UMP from WRG, too (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) bad it did not happen. IMCA ownership which be GIANT upgrade over the lack of leadership and garbage tires UMP has now.
    Business 101.... When approached to sell your entity offer to purchase theirs in a attempt to inflate the value of said entity.
    I absolutely know what I am talking about!

You must be a graduate of The University Of Burger King!
    I absolutely know what I am talking about!

some people can't read not UMP buying IMCA BUT IMCA buying UMP what big race does IMCA CLAIM oh thats right the super nationals kinda lame to any thing wrg puts puts out don't you think

rustymod you are so full of crap IMCA don't have the cash to buy WRG that's w saying that's what you are saying that means all touring groups the east coast thank God that didn't happen and there is nothing wrong with the crates in the right classes late models classes maybe and kidrock lets say they went track rules and you wanted to travel when your track is down you there and they have a rule that you can't change real quick guess you are screwed with or any other sanction you know what the rules are
    Lity, it's happening right now. The rules are not the same at every track as we speak. No reason tracks that leave UMP can't get together and come up with a set rules, have a tech guy that does oversee all the tracks and each track have their own tech guy and have the head tech guy go to each track a few times a year to make sure the tracks are teching. Let the head tech guy decide which track he wants to visit and when. Don't think this can't or won't work because some dedicated people from the racers to promoters can make this happen.

So what exaclty does UMP provide for the money ??? Looks like nothing, (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ty overpriced tires, no support of tech at local track.
    BTW real sanctions hire a local guy to do tech, hell even AMRA does that.
    UMP the joke of the industry.
    Why should any track stay with UMP, promoters must getting cash cause there are no others to stay with UMP.

The best deal out there is when UMP offered to buy out IMCA and Brett told them NO, and in fact we well make a cash offer to buy UMP today if you are for sale.
    needless to say UMP left with there tail between there legs.

What does Sam do all day besides have conference calls with Hoosier about how much more money they can get out of the racers and play solitare on his computer oh and send his BFF Lite Inn emails about how great UMP is ??? Oh yeah I guess he does help organize the banquet once a year lol.
    Well let's be honest, they do have a banquet at the end of the year and they do pay out some money and they do give away things at the banquet, plus I believe they do have some kind of insurance. I'm not 100% sure about the insurance or how much it covers or how good it is or even if they still have the insurance.

Lity, it's happening right now. The rules are not the same at every track as we speak. No reason tracks that leave UMP can't get together and come up with a set rules, have a tech guy that does oversee all the tracks and each track have their own tech guy and have the head tech guy go to each track a few times a year to make sure the tracks are teching. Let the head tech guy decide which track he wants to visit and when. Don't think this can't or won't work because some dedicated people from the racers to promoters can make this happen.
    you are dreaming tracks will make sure their regulars stay there by having some rule that no other track in the area has

Well let's be honest, they do have a banquet at the end of the year and they do pay out some money and they do give away things at the banquet, plus I believe they do have some kind of insurance. I'm not 100% sure about the insurance or how much it covers or how good it is or even if they still have the insurance.
    and where do they get their money from out of their azz

you are dreaming tracks will make sure their regulars stay there by having some rule that no other track in the area has
    Or they can do what they do now and tell guys to bring it and race.

and where do they get their money from out of their azz

They get a check from Hoosier and Hoosier gets that money from the racers by Hoosier selling the race teams junk tires so, UMP gets the money from the drivers and teams plus from the license the drivers have to purchase.

They get a check from Hoosier and Hoosier gets that money from the racers by Hoosier selling the race teams junk tires so, UMP gets the money from the drivers and teams plus from the license the drivers have to purchase.
    loads of tracks out there that run without sanction, Hoosier will pay money for points if they only allow Hoosier tires, then the rest is up to the promoters just like kidrock mentioned

note I only said imca offered to buyout ump not wrg as lite dim assumed, but he voted for Obama and does not race so I expect no less
    Last edited by rustymod; 05-31-2015 at 07:29 PM.