Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Kid looks like to me some of the promoters have all ready did some changes. Seems like a lot of them are really are pushing their own E-Mod, or B-Mod. Just look at all of the track in central Il that are starting to run them. Charleston, Fairbury, Lincoln, Macon, Peoria, and Spoon River. Just look at this section for modifieds for this weekend. Peoria, and Macon are promoting them for this weekend. UMP destroyed the SS class and now the modified class. The promoters are trying to find a middle class so some of us can afford to race again.
    Yes you are spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by hygty View Post
    that would be nice if they could they did years ago they also started the fast guys to the rear also I wonder why the stands were full you think
    That's the problem things have changed from what was years ago so, you have to find away to adapt.

http://www.speednetdirect.com/result...&types=ALMS%20 what has changed is empty grandstands then the promotor says he can't afford supers gotta run crates .at a track like macon you can combine the classes like they do at highland and belleville

ADMISSION TO ALL SATURDAY NIGHT RACING PROGRAMS:Adults 12 & up: $12Kids 6 – 11: $5Kids 5 & Under: FREEPit Pass: $20OAKSHADE RACEWAY DOES NOT INCREASE GATE PRICES FOR SPECIAL EVENTS!!!SPONSORS Country Charm Cafe

Peoria will now let you run a Sealed Crate or 365 Steel Head Motor (No Roller Cam) with 4412 (2Barrel Carb) also and it pays $325 to win .. Same Rules as Open Modified except you ARE ALLOWED to run a 5" Spoiler In its E-Mod Class....

4412 Carb (Unaltered) and that means take it off if asked and look at both sides and inspected.. if you want to spend a lot of money on an engine go to OPEN MODIFIED ... this is meant to be a budget class

Quote Originally Posted by indyboywilliam View Post
    Peoria will now let you run a Sealed Crate or 365 Steel Head Motor (No Roller Cam) with 4412 (2Barrel Carb) also and it pays $325 to win .. Same Rules as Open Modified except you ARE ALLOWED to run a 5" Spoiler In its E-Mod Class....
    Will you be wearing your panties while racing your crate? As they say crates and panties go hand and hand!
    I absolutely know what I am talking about!

No I go Comando but I will be wearing Your Burger King Hat!! Hope your Boss don't find out I'm wearing your company uniform

Quote Originally Posted by $UMP$ View Post
    Will you be wearing your panties while racing your crate? As they say crates and panties go hand and hand!

rustymold wears lil girls panties

No I go Comando but I will be wearing Your Burger King Hat!! Hope your Boss don't find out I'm wearing your company uniform
    Any chance you will be following in your hero Bruce Jenner's footsteps?

No Sorry to disappoint you! Not my thing......maybe you can find someone at Burger King that will do that for you !!

Any chance you will be following in your hero Bruce Jenner's footsteps?

No Sorry to disappoint you! Not my thing......maybe you can find someone at Burger King that will do that for you !!
    That's not what I heard! Lol

Well your the gossip QUEEN .... but you were sure WRONG ON THIS ONE ALSO.... But that's NOTHING NEW!!

That's not what I heard! Lol

Indyboywilliam, its just not worth it they will defend UMP and high cost of racing over a better sanctioning body and lower cost for all.

really what big show is imca or usra running this weekend ooops its at some hick town in ohio , If IMCA was so great in its100 th year why aren't they dominating all o ther sanctions please explain that one
    Last edited by hygty; 06-04-2015 at 09:30 PM.

I hope your not asking me because, I'm not for or against IMCA or any other sanction for that matter but, I would say something has to be better then what the drivers and or car owners have had to deal with lately.

so you want track rules to keep out any kind of competition I get it know

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Indyboywilliam, its just not worth it they will defend UMP and high cost of racing over a better sanctioning body and lower cost for all.
    wth??? is this then

Quote Originally Posted by hygty View Post
    so you want track rules to keep out any kind of competition I get it know

Nope, I have been for enforced rules sense I don't know when so, it has nothing to do with competition. I would like to see a sanction take ownership and enforce the rules by either hiring their inspectors or make the tracks enforce the rules or pull their sanction. I said I'm not against or for any sanction.