Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by hygty View Post
    wth??? is this then

What's what? You don't think UMP could do a better job then what they are doing. that doesn't mean other sanction bodies couldn't do better on some things as well.
    Last edited by kidrock; 06-04-2015 at 10:12 PM.

yes they can all do a better job its called being human but what is IMCA big calling card

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Indyboywilliam, its just not worth it they will defend UMP and high cost of racing over a better sanctioning body and lower cost for all.
    this suppose be the qoute I am using a prereleased copy of windows 10

yes they can all do a better job its called being human but what is IMCA big calling card
    Who cares if the do or don't have a big calling card as you say. How do they run the sanction and how do they treat the drivers who buy a sanction fee is all that matters.

nows a good time to start doing better then!!!

but what is IMCA big calling card I know I know the mod winner wins 2500 bucks only to get his motor claimed wow sanction is 100 yrs old and thats all they can come up with

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Who cares if the do or don't have a big calling card as you say. How do they run the sanction and how do they treat the drivers who buy a sanction fee is all that matters.
    really claiming motors is treating the teams well , like i said before if they were as great as you say they are they should be only sanction around

and its all a mute point with all the rainouts we have had , a stage one mullins motor cost no difference be it UMP and IMCA but UMP doesn't claim your motor the team that won won the IMCA super nationals was running a Mullins
    Last edited by hygty; 06-05-2015 at 07:51 AM.

and its all a mute point with all the rainouts we have had , a stage one mullins motor cost no difference be it UMP and IMCA but UMP doesn't claim your motor the team that won won the IMCA super nationals was running a Mullins
    Why do you guys want to argue with this idiot? He doesn't own or race a car. He's an old worn out idiot who sits in the stands then comes on here to try to tell those who actually own and race cars that they should spend MORE money or stay home. Quit answering when he posts his BS and he'll eventually go away. The month and a half he was banned this board was the best it's been in years. Just too bad they don't do it again permanently.

Oh, and LITE-INN, hygty, or whatever you're going by these days, no one claims in IMCA any more. It's there but not used much. They actually tech and have a standard set of rules with a hard tire, That's what makes them successful.

Stick to something you know like which track has the best hotdogs.
    out where the wind ALWAYS blows!

Quote Originally Posted by indyboywilliam View Post
    Well your the gossip QUEEN .... but you were sure WRONG ON THIS ONE ALSO.... But that's NOTHING NEW!!
    A queen calling someone a queen that's funny!
    I absolutely know what I am talking about!

FYI, Kyle Strickler won the big dance at the Super Nationals last year with a crate engine. Also in 2014, Chevrolet sponsored a FREE replacement crate engine to Strickler, and Karl Performance was to sponsor a FREE replacement claim engine if a claim engine would have won.

IMCA is far far from perfect, but they are a helluva lot better than UMP in regards to rules and rule enforcement.
    Last edited by TS3g; 06-05-2015 at 04:43 PM.

If a crate is winning in the mods with is a b mod then exactly

really claiming motors is treating the teams well , like i said before if they were as great as you say they are they should be only sanction around
    again I will say I'm not for one sanction over the other. I don't know how IMCA treats their drivers but, what I said is," all that matters is how they treat them".

they are there to race not have their hands held good grief

they are there to race not have their hands held good grief

Again if the racers that race under a sanction is ok with how things are ran then so be it. I have said the same thing about UMP if the racers are ok with it then so be it. They are ones putting money into this deal not you or me.

exactly so let it be good grief

Quote Originally Posted by TS3g View Post
    FYI, Kyle Strickler won the big dance at the Super Nationals last year with a crate engine. Also in 2014, Chevrolet sponsored a FREE replacement crate engine to Strickler, and Karl Performance was to sponsor a FREE replacement claim engine if a claim engine would have won.IMCA is far far from perfect, but they are a helluva lot better than UMP in regards to rules and rule enforcement.
    yep taking candy away from children Kyle normally don't run IMCA but renegades and sometimes UMP betcha he need no dose running a crate lmao

exactly so let it be good grief
    The problem lity there are quite a few guys that are not happy how UMP is running their sanction but, if the majority like it like I said so be it. The others will either have to deal with it or quit..

I still think if some tracks would do away with the sanction and do their own deal they would have plenty of cars follow them. A set of common rules for all tracks involved that are enforced with a decent payout and point fund and walla there you have it.

You can say that with any any sanction and enforcement is done by the track do you really expect any sanction have their own tech guys at every track or do you think everything is checked every night

I know one guy thats not happy with UMP its SCOTT BLOOMQUIST LMFAO