Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by team jarvis View Post
    hey let me know when you want to compare W-2's I will even meet you at your trailer park. You have no idea what I can and cant afford. Next time pick on someone you know at least a little about. you dont know jack sh!t cause all you do is sit in the stands and preach. When is the last time you even crewed on a Modified or any other dirt track car ? When is the last time you spent your own money on a race car ?? Please stay in the stands and keep you nonsense to yourself its not needed or wanted, your uninformed opinion is only cluttering up this board for others.
    I would be interested in comparing w-2's with you!
    I absolutely know what I am talking about!

Quote Originally Posted by $UMP$ View Post
    I would be interested in comparing w-2's with you!
    be happy to no fear let me know where you want to meet up track or otherwise or drop me a PM with your number and we can compare. However my beef is with lite inn, so unless you are him...which I doubt, my concern is not with you.
    Last edited by team jarvis; 06-10-2015 at 01:39 PM.

You can darn near run a LM (local level not big boy level) for the cost of A Mod. That class is completely out of control. I dont know why anyone even does it anymore.

be happy to no fear let me know where you want to meet up track or otherwise or drop me a PM with your number and we can compare. However my beef is with lite inn, so unless you are him...which I doubt, my concern is not with you.
    Fair enough I'll sit this one out!

who in the he11 is lite-inn seems funny I search jarvis racing and it comes up goose eggs imagine that
    Last edited by hygty; 06-10-2015 at 07:23 PM.

This is what's wrong with 4M.

Quote Originally Posted by CsR41 View Post
    This is what's wrong with 4M.
    Agreed. I sent the moderator a PM about this very thing. It's the same few bozo's who keep ruining good discussions with their BS. It needs to stop. Maybe if more people would PM them, they would ban these people permanently. Modjr9 is one of the moderators.

Speaking of car counts - has it been going up everywhere the past few weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by hygty View Post
    who in the he11 is lite-inn seems funny I search jarvis racing and it comes up goose eggs imagine that
    its funny I did a search on hygty and it all comes up as Lite Inn. lmao, you see you are a sad troll, you search out dirt on people on the internet in hopes of starting sh!t, because as well all know Fred you do not race and never have. Let me know when you are ready to compare W-2's, etc, as I mentioned i will meet you at your trailer park if need be. Keep digging I got zero to hide troll.

Quote Originally Posted by blueracer11 View Post
    Agreed. I sent the moderator a PM about this very thing. It's the same few bozo's who keep ruining good discussions with their BS. It needs to stop. Maybe if more people would PM them, they would ban these people permanently. Modjr9 is one of the moderators.
    Banning needs to start with you!

Quote Originally Posted by $UMP$ View Post
    Banning needs to start with you!
    Really? I warned you about this very thing not too long ago. I challenge you to find where I'm doing anything other than discussing racing stuff as a racer. I own and race my own car. No sponsors, no help other than myself. I race, and I can afford to race. The rub comes when you and more specifically your buddy get on here and try to tell those of us who actually choose to do this that we need to either spend more money or drop in class. That logic makes no sense. Additionally, no matter how much I disagree with a position, I do not resort to name-calling, or slinging mud. I simply try to make a point and move on. I'm not here to impress anyone, or to thump my chest and attempt to make everyone know who I am. There was a 2 month period that ended a few weeks ago where the one guy was banned permanently, and you were sticking to the topics. All was well. That's what we want to get back to. No BS!

Really? I warned you about this very thing not too long ago. I challenge you to find where I'm doing anything other than discussing racing stuff as a racer. I own and race my own car. No sponsors, no help other than myself. I race, and I can afford to race. The rub comes when you and more specifically your buddy get on here and try to tell those of us who actually choose to do this that we need to either spend more money or drop in class. That logic makes no sense. Additionally, no matter how much I disagree with a position, I do not resort to name-calling, or slinging mud. I simply try to make a point and move on. I'm not here to impress anyone, or to thump my chest and attempt to make everyone know who I am. There was a 2 month period that ended a few weeks ago where the one guy was banned permanently, and you were sticking to the topics. All was well. That's what we want to get back to. No BS!
    It's obvious that YOU can't afford a modified if you are on here crying about the costs to race one! You need to find a class that you can afford!

Whatever guy. This is exactly what I'm talking about. You don't know me. You don't have a clue what I can and cannot afford. Just because I can afford to do something doesn't mean it's a smart thing to do. Keep your BS up. I hope you do. Because one day, one of the moderators will finally do something about it and we'll get back to racers talking about racing. Just keep showing your ignorance.

Whatever guy. This is exactly what I'm talking about. You don't know me. You don't have a clue what I can and cannot afford. Just because I can afford to do something doesn't mean it's a smart thing to do. Keep your BS up. I hope you do. Because one day, one of the moderators will finally do something about it and we'll get back to racers talking about racing. Just keep showing your ignorance.
    Well you have given everyone a clue by getting on here and crying about the costs! LOL

its funny I did a search on hygty and it all comes up as Lite Inn. lmao, you see you are a sad troll, you search out dirt on people on the internet in hopes of starting sh!t, because as well all know Fred you do not race and never have. Let me know when you are ready to compare W-2's, etc, as I mentioned i will meet you at your trailer park if need be. Keep digging I got zero to hide troll.
    yeah my 2 story trailer they just came out lmao yeah you got zero in your pocket also seemsfunny in UMP points not one jarvis came up you liar

if you were smart with your money you wouldn't be racing you just out of school

Time will tell if doing the same ole thing is going to pay off or not!!!!

even IMCA quit claiming but its still in their rule book
    Last edited by hygty; 06-11-2015 at 09:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hygty View Post
    yeah my 2 story trailer they just came out lmao yeah you got zero in your pocket also seemsfunny in UMP points not one jarvis came up you liar
    yeah none of us can find hygty or lite inn in ump points either. although I am not shocked at all cause you dont race. I have told you own a mod. What have you told anyone ???? you are real busy diggin around for info on me but where is your info ???? tell you what I will PM you my number and you can contact me and I will tell you exactly what a useless non racing troll you are. Maybe if you spent less time trying to start sh!t with other people and more time trying to get a car you could go race.

you are not worth my time or dime