Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

as far as racing yeah at my age lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by hygty View Post
    you are not worth my time or dime
    agreed so get off the board and go somewhere where non racers can lie about a sport they dont participate in. the age excuse is well....just an excuse, plenty of racers in there 70's. And the age deal aint keeping you from owning a car. Nothing but money stopping you from owning a car. You come on here preaching about how great UMP rules are and costs are not an issue...well then great by a car and get out here with us if its such a good deal. I got plenty invested, it costs whatever it takes to run where you want to be every week. So Lite Inn instead of typing about it join the game and then perhaps people will take all your nonsense seriously.
    Last edited by team jarvis; 06-12-2015 at 09:32 AM.

Default ccleung web design

Touchscreens are here with a bang and are here to stay. Touchscreen phones and tablets are going to change the way the users surf the web and you must be prepared for this. More than ever, creating user interface for touchscreens should be a part of your web design planning process. Vancouver Web Design experts state that handheld devices can help you establish your World Wide Web presence and help you achieve online growth.