Default 2007/2012 Stinger Chassis

I am putting together a 2007 Stinger with 2012 updates on it and have no real settings to go by without just copying the settings off of GRT's website (supposedly the car is a direct copy of an 06 GRT) If anyone could please offer me some help of the basic settings to get me started it would be much appreciated. The owner of the car has called Stinger numerous times to receive the baseline setups but he gets the exact same things he got when he had a 2001 chassis. I'm pretty sure I can get the front pretty close off of lower control arm angles but the rear bird cages need to be located on the rearend along with needing to know where the standard holes are for the four bar rods. Thanks for any and all help in advance. You can p.m. me on here or email me at russellogletree88@gmail.com. any help would be greatly appreciated.

We used to have a stinger. I should be able to dig my notes out and scan them in the computer and email them. I do know that the places we ran with it that car was really tight. We were always trying to loosing it up. We tried everything shock packages moved this moved that and it was just a really tight car. We sold it. The guy went over everything changed a bunch again and sure enough tight as a bango string.

I would really appreciate that GRT24! If you happen to stumble across the info my email is russellogletree88@gmail.com

We have ran Stinger cars for 15 years now. We love them! I will email you my number. Call me.

Thanks. I just got your email. I will give you a call when I get of .

I know that I'm late to the party here, but if either of you could email me those notes that you had or give any advice on them as we just got a 2007 Stinger Chassis