Default Kankakee phil line #66

It was very nice to see Phil at kankakee practice.hope to see him there in his brand new pierce mod.I'm a huge fan of Phil and hope he runs for points at his home track instead of him goin to farmer city when he is one mile away from kankakee..Good luck this year Phil

Just anotha guy on 4m who think's they know what they're talking about...

What do u mean by ur post just cause I said I hope Phil line runs kankakee every week for points...what does 4m have anything to do with what I said I idiot

That's his signature line. It's at the end of all of his posts.
    Support WEEKLY racing......while you still can!

Quote Originally Posted by Imodfan130 View Post
    It was very nice to see Phil at kankakee practice.hope to see him there in his brand new pierce mod.I'm a huge fan of Phil and hope he runs for points at his home track instead of him goin to farmer city when he is one mile away from kankakee..Good luck this year Phil
    He'll be there running from the competition when all the real competition will be at Hartford!

Quote Originally Posted by Imodfan130 View Post
    What do u mean by ur post just cause I said I hope Phil line runs kankakee every week for points...what does 4m have anything to do with what I said I idiot
    LMAO you my friend are an idiot, that's his signature line on every post

Hey , $UmP$ , Anybody can go to Hartford and run good. It does not take much skill to flat foot the throttle around a half mile track . The smaller tracks ,such as Kankakee ,are where the "real " drivers go to show their skills.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by racer117 View Post
    Hey , $UmP$ , Anybody can go to Hartford and run good. It does not take much skill to flat foot the throttle around a half mile track . The smaller tracks ,such as Kankakee ,are where the "real " drivers go to show their skills.
    That's false. I've seen good drivers absolutely suck there. It takes a good set up & a brain to race there with an above average car. When you wreck the you wreck hard. You don't flat foot Hartford. You still have to use the breaks getting into the corners and know how to peddle the throttle.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1