Default Too short right rear chain

Would having the rr chain so tight like it barely raises 1/2 from ride height. Cause to bust tires loose on very exit bcs rr comes off the ground when I jack up left rear before the left rear chain is tight

You need an 1 1/2 to 2 inches from ride height to let your suspension still work it might not be your only problem but its definitely not helping

Yea I kinda figure it would be most of it beside maybe to stuff left rear shock

What's the purpose of a chain on the RR?

No, not unless its causing you to bounce up and down from a rough track.

there are chassis out there that run their chains tight to 1/2 loose all the time

Everything is good goin in center then apex it turns sideways I raised pullbar and right top bar neither helped.. Driveshaft doesn't bottom out.. Would stiff of left rear shock cause it..

What does a chain do on the RR?

By chaining the RR down, you are trying to keep the car from climbing up on the bars. The more angle the rr bars have the less drive you have. Also, you would lower the right top bar if you needed more drive.If you're busting both tires loose, I would look at increasing rear weight or lengthening and softening fifth coil.

Would it help on a 2 bar car like a sport mod with springs on top housing solid bird cages? We add bar angle to gain traction on the RR

We put a go-pro camera on the r/r.With certain angles it would slam in to the chain so fast and hard it would upset the car.Lowering the r/s bars will take rear steer out.It is a balancing act.Raising the r/s bars can add r/r traction, but if the r/r has to much traction over the l/r it can be loose on the gas.It's like the r/r is out driving the l/r.