Default Stock mount shock help

I'll try and keep this short. I'm looking for some more forward bite when the track goes black. I run a 78 camaro leaf car. spring rates are as follows LF1000 RF 1200 LR 200 RR 175. Car is about 3200 w/driver. 49.9% rear. We're allowed stock mount shocks (re valving ok)and racing springs. But no real modification beyond that. No lead or added weight. I'm thinking shocks may be my only way of fine tuning. The push I once had is gone and the middle is good too. Now I'm trying to tune just for exit forward bite. Current shocks are as follows (comp/reb). QA1 27 series monotube front LF 6/4 RF 5/3 rear bilstein monotube LR 3/5 RR 3/3 . The fronts are new the rear are older but still work. Any help is appreciated
    Last edited by LEAFER; 05-08-2015 at 08:16 PM.

Add fuel to bring the rear % up . Are the front shocks and the rear shocks the same stroke ? If they are try this for the main . RR to RF , LR to RR , RF to LR . You can try this if they are the same stroke and not spend any money , just time changing them around for the main .

Fuel full, stock mount, front-rear won't work. Thanks for the reply

I was afraid of that . If you dont have any more shocks to try . Swap the rear shocks around for the main .

try unclamping the rear of the leafs and let them rap more. they will pull more weight back there.

try an extra leaf under front half of left. helps forward bite without changing rate much.

X2 on unclamping the rear of the leafs and adding an extra half leaf on the front of left spring

If your rules allow, put the adj block under the rr spring and move the rr forward 3/8". If not legal, paint it flat black and run it.