Default Question for eastern Georgia late model fans.

I'm going to be in state in August and I can catch a weekly show at either Golden Isles, Swainsboro, or Screven. My dates unfortunately do not line up with any series races. I need to know which one you think I should go to and why. I don't care about any classes except late models. So who has the best weekly show of the three? Bonus points given for track itself as a draw, car count and supers.
    Time flies like an arrow - Fruit flies like a banana

Cant say about Golden Isles but Screven& Swainsboro are both good . Probaly give the nod to Swainsboro, always have a good latemodel field, race usally starts on time & most nites you are on your way home before midnight. Support classes offer great racing as well. This is my home track, my brother built it in 1964 so i try & support it much as i can. Cochran Speedway offers great racing on wkends also, great turnout of cars & alsome racing

Just remember, we don't have enough Supers to run them weekly. As far as racing, Screven probly has the best and definitely way better concessions. Gis has the better facility.

What town are you traveling to? Possibly Lavonia speedway

Try to catch Swainsboro on a Great 8 night. 20-25 crate and strong throughout the field. Usually a quick well put together show

Lavonia is too far. I didn't figure I'd get to see any supers. Screven will be the closest to me but I'd drive to see a good car count. I saw where Cochran is having a Nesmith race paying $5k to win. Cochran will be about 2 hours for me though.
    Time flies like an arrow - Fruit flies like a banana

441 speedway in Dublin has pretty good racing. I think they run steel heads weekly but I'm not positive

FUEL CT-525 LM SERIES Eyes Upcoming Georgia Swing At Hartwell & Screven Motor Sports Complex

FUEL Racing Series is more than ready to get back on track as the series gears up for back to back events in Georgia.

On May 30th, FUEL visits Hartwell Speedway (Hartwell, GA) for the 2nd Annual Wendell "Peanut Man" Rousey Memorial. On June 6th, the series invades Screven Motor Sports Complex (Sylvania, GA) for the GM CT525 Georgia Shootout. It will be the first visit for FUEL Racing Series to each of these venues and both events will offer a $3000 To Win/$300 To Start purse for the competitors.
    Ross Bailes took the season opening event at Cherokee Speedway followed by Trent Ivey and Brett Hamm. Carter Stokes, Donald Bradsher, Ricky Weeks, Steve Banal, and others are looking to improve at Screven as several FUEL regulars and many regional teams are expected to make the Georgia Swing. Follow the FUEL series online (fuelracingseries.com) on Facebook (FUEL Racing Series) and on Twitter (@FUEL525SERIES) leading up each of these exciting events.

FUEL's visit to Hartwell will be a special visit as the series headlines the 2nd Annual Wendell "Peanut Man" Rousey Memorial. Hartwell Speedway is filled with tradition and for the series to be affiliated with the memory of one of Hartwell Speedway's patrons is a distinct pleasure and honor. Several of the areas drivers are expected to join the FUEL regulars for battle on a track that is known to produce some intense racing and exciting finishes. Other divisions scheduled to compete are: Limited Late Model, SECA Late Model, Hobby, Modified Street, Stock V8, Stock Four, & Up Front.

The June 6th trip to Screven Motorsports Complex has been circled on the calendar of many teams. Screven Motor Speedway is no stranger to high profile dirt late model events and the GM CT525 Georgia Shootout will be no different.

Screven is known for side by side racing and it will be interesting to see if the GM 604 crate engines can prevail against the CT525 engines. Screven's unique surface and banking combination offers the prime battlefield for these two engine combinations to compete. Other divisions scheduled to compete include: Super Streets, Road Warriors, Pure Stock V8, Mini Stocks, and Renegade 4's.

For more information about Hartwell Speedway, visit them online (hartwell-speedway.com), on Facebook (Hartwell Speedway), and on Twitter (@HartRacing)

For more information about Screven Motor Speedway and Screven Motorsports Complex, visit them online (screvenmotorsports.com), on Facebook (Screven Motor Sports Complex), and on Twitter (@Screven MSC)

Partners of FUEL Racing Series include: City Chevrolet Performance, Chevrolet Performance, Hoosier Racing Tire, State Water Heaters, Klotz Synthetics, Milwaukee Tool, FK Rod Ends, Heintz Performance, D&E Marine, Performance Tees, JRi Shocks, B&B Motorsports, Mega Plumbing of the Carolinas, Kenny Lamb Racing Engines, KRC Components, Renegade Race Fuels, Integra Racing Shocks, Beyea Headers, VP Racing Fuels, WP Racing Shocks, DRIVEN Oil, ARbodies, Superior Trailers, To The Point, Flag To Flag, Velocita, & Thomas Clarke Performance
    Feb 11-13 2016 Winter Freeze VI World Of Outlaws Super Late Models
    Open Wheel Modifieds & More tba
    SLM & OWM Chassis & Mfg CHAMPIONSHIP CUP
    SYLVANIA GA www.ScrevenMotorSports.com