Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Dish Network Shuts Off MavTV

I don't know how many of ya'll watch the Lucas Oil races on MavTV, but just a heads up to those of you that do...Dish took MavTV off the air while they fight over money. I called Dish to b1tch and I got a $15 credit. I strongly urge those of you that have Dish to do the same. Dirt Late Model racing doesn't get enough TV coverage, so I think it's important to support the one station that does.

I wouldn't trust the Dish Net Co. as far as I can punt the dish!

The faster them dish's hit the ground from roof tops the better!

Directv is worse had them for 16 yrs paid the bill on time then we were late once and they cut us off , lets see have charter for the internet maybe time for change again

Default Fios

Switch 2 fios channel 810 hd ...thursday night thunder always makes the beers taste better

I just got an old style antenna 15 feet in the air and get all I need to watch sitting at home for free. Now for those who can't get out, I feel for ya cause these clowns and their monopoly way of running a good thing into the ground is hurting you and themselves. Hope internet tv access becomes the new way to go for this type on broadcast soon!

Quote Originally Posted by hygty View Post
    Directv is worse had them for 16 yrs paid the bill on time then we were late once and they cut us off , lets see have charter for the internet maybe time for change again
    I guess I've been lucky as I've had Directv for over 20 years with no probs. The only times they come out is to install new equip.

Quote Originally Posted by hygty View Post
    When I first hooked up to dish (back when it all started, and pulled the plug about two years ago) everybody was telling me go with dish, go with dish so I did. Hate to imagine how messed up direct must be!

Quote Originally Posted by Twist'EM Up View Post
    Switch 2 fios channel 810 hd ...thursday night thunder always makes the beers taste better
    Whats this all about bro?

This sucks to here i loved mavtv they had alot of dirt stuff on there

I live in MI and Dish doesn't even carry Fox Sports Detroit.

Don't get me started on Dish, but I don't watch much TV except Cartoon Network and MavTV. Dish is the cheapest of the bunch and I get their cheapest package. And rather spend my money on something I want to watch...put it toward DoD or RaceFeedX pay per views. Works out to about the same. Rather pay for what I want to see then 250 channels of rubbish. Without MavTV there ain't much point keepin' it. I suspect they'll hammer out a deal in 3-6 weeks and eventually I'll get to see all the Lucas and other races along with Dave Despain on repeat anyway. Dave Despain....gotta love a guy that has Bloomer, Owens and the Moyers on his show. I'm sure Forest has somethin' to do with that, but the main does a great interview and he interviews some greats.

I switched from dish to Direct. And will never go back to dish. I'm watching mavtv right now.

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    I switched from dish to Direct. And will never go back to dish. I'm watching mavtv right now.
    LOL...ya bast1d! Enjoy!

You should have b1tched a little more I received a $50 dollar credit on my bill and told them if it wasn't resolved I would be disconnecting my service

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Zone View Post
    When I first hooked up to dish (back when it all started, and pulled the plug about two years ago) everybody was telling me go with dish, go with dish so I did. Hate to imagine how messed up direct must be!
    I have been with DirecTV for a long time. I have never had an issue with late payments getting service cut or anything like that. My only complaint is they don't offer MavTV in HD.

Quote Originally Posted by GRT62 View Post
    You should have b1tched a little more I received a $50 dollar credit on my bill and told them if it wasn't resolved I would be disconnecting my service
    Seriously? Did you have the Outdoor package? That might be why.

Happy to see Clint Bowyer racing tweeted about it. DLM fans united! No looting though. We can leave that sort of misdirected anger for others. Focus on enemy...DISH NETWORK! LOL

No I just pay the 2.99 for mavtv I told them I only had dish for mavtv which is true I have comcast cable in the other 4 rooms of my house and that I would no longer need it since they were no longer carrying mavtv so they give me $50 credit to try to keep me but I told them if it wasn't resolved by the end of the month I would be calling directv

One of these days I'm going to tell Dish to shove it!!! I've seen this crap go on constantly.

Thumbs up

Ive got it thru my cable services with time Warner on a sports package for $8.99 a month but its worth it with all the sports I get with it...
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!