Default Speedway illustrated

Or whatever magazine it is taking over Late Model Illustrated. Anyone received a issue yet?

Have not received my first issue yet..

The June issue will be the first sent to LMI subscribers. I called them a few weeks ago and even got them to credit the issues that LMI didn't send for the four months of 2015 before the sale

My subscription to LMI is good till Jan 2016. Today I received a copy of "Speedway Illustrated". And has 1/16 on the address label.

Got mine Wednesday.
    Because Dirt's for Racin'...

Got mine too. Not impressed!

Not impressed here either........man I miss Mid America....

ya not impressed either wont renew when time that's for sure

Cool Not impressed?

I've been a Speedway Illustrated subscriber for years. They've always run good LM and dirt track stuff IMO. Read Joyce Standridge's articles (Rick's wife). She's absolutely terrific.

Go 18!!

Quote Originally Posted by slydejob18 View Post
    I've been a Speedway Illustrated subscriber for years. They've always run good LM and dirt track stuff IMO. Read Joyce Standridge's articles (Rick's wife). She's absolutely terrific.

Go 18!!
    Best all around racing magazine there is. Not full of NASCAR crap, good, short track magazine. And (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) Bergeren still supports it, so yeah, it's good.

I received a free copy at Lincoln Speedway in Lincoln, Il last weekend and enjoyed reading the magazine this week.

it will never be as good as Late model illustrated, you heard it here first!

Quote Originally Posted by slydejob18 View Post
    I've been a Speedway Illustrated subscriber for years. They've always run good LM and dirt track stuff IMO. Read Joyce Standridge's articles (Rick's wife). She's absolutely terrific. Go 18!!
    yes Joyce and so is RICK

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Best all around racing magazine there is. Not full of NASCAR crap, good, short track magazine. And (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) Bergeren still supports it, so yeah, it's good.
    I agree 100% with this post, I look forward to receiving it.

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBandit12 View Post
    it will never be as good as Late model illustrated, you heard it here first!
    Lol. It is geared towards all short track racing. It was D!cks magazine, then he sold it, left during the transition period because the new people weren't holding up their end of the transition to them. Then it went under for a few months. When it came back, it's all real good racing people doing great racing stories. Been a subscriber since I think about day one, not a better all around racing magazine. As far as late models, we have DLM Magazine. Which it's ok.

I've recently started receiving Speedway Illustrated, and have never had a subscription to either mag. Good read, and I agree with the above comments on both Rick and Joyce.

Can anyone tell me of a good dirt track mag. that covers the Midwest ?

Quote Originally Posted by cratedaddyD21 View Post
    Can anyone tell me of a good dirt track mag. that covers the Midwest ?
    Dirt late Model from Three Wide Media. They don't cover any particular area of the country, though. The best part is, its always on time and after 3 years of subcriptions, there have been NO issues. They also produce a Dirt Modified mag also.

I was under the ussumption more DLM coverage would be in the Speedway Illustrated. I wont renew, just not the magazine for me, I recently subscribed to Dirt late Model Magazine, think it'll be a better fit.