Default Power steering question

Sweet Rack, Sweet Servo (mounted at the firewall) Jones power steering pump. Put this car together for the first time as its my first late model. I've never really worked with the rack/servo setup so its rather new to me. Car is on jack stands, Fired the engine last night for the first time. Started going through the motions with the steering wheel to bleed the power steering system and the wheel ripped out of my hands and sat there turning left to right all on its own in a rapid fashion. I shut the car down, rechecked everything and went again. Same thing. I'm 99.9% sure I have the lines correct. On the servo, T to the PS tank, P to the PS pump, then L and R to L and R accordingly on the rack. Just before I shut it down the final time I seen PS fluid coming from the servo and it looks like it was coming from where the lines connect form the pump/tank so I'll definitely start with them tonight.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Lines are backwards. Had this happen to a buddy

hmmm i'll triple check them again. I'm positive T to the tank and P to the pump lines are correct. and the bottom lines L to the left side of the rack and R to the right side of the rack.

I was thinking that maybe i had to little amount of fluid in with the cap on and it was just blowin air through and throwing everything off. Gettin back at it tonight right after work.

The rack lines are backwards its steer left and right not left side right side

Bingi the bottom lines where backwards. Id never thought in a million years steer left steer right. Dang and tjought i was so smart doin it not right the first time. Thanks guys. Yall rock!!! And so does 4m. And yea feel free to lol cause im lol-ing at it myself. Thanks again.