Default 450 lF spring GenX

Will it free the car up?

If you are softening it, then yes it will.

lf for the most part is an entry only adjustment,it will free up entry and not hurt exit

Quote Originally Posted by grt74 View Post
    lf for the most part is an entry only adjustment,it will free up entry and not hurt exit
    I tend to agree but I wonder if with some of the newer setups where we're trying to keep the nose down, it doesn't come into play a little more on exit. In terms of increasing dynamic wedge.

While I think of it as effecting entry most.Changing the l/f has a lot of effect on my smackdown.I'VE always thought that the motion ratio from the shorter control arm on the l/f was the cause of it.I've never experienced it but I've been told that if you race on a real high banked track that compresses the l/f .The car will respond in a different manner to l/f spring changes.

Quote Originally Posted by save the racers View Post
    While I think of it as effecting entry most.Changing the l/f has a lot of effect on my smackdown.I'VE always thought that the motion ratio from the shorter control arm on the l/f was the cause of it.I've never experienced it but I've been told that if you race on a real high banked track that compresses the l/f .The car will respond in a different manner to l/f spring changes.
    on a high banked track it will have more effects because its pulling the whole car down and not so much the right side,a track that comes to mind for me is tazwell

The TAZ is unlike any other track I've ever races on and u r correct grt74. Ive won a lot of races there. But I ran quiet a different kind of deal but haven't driven in about 4yrs but I still help and stay on top of things the best I can.