Question Looking for steal heads!!

Does anyone out there know of anyone that makes and sells 18* steel heads?? please all the help you have is needed?

RHS did . Dont know if they still do .

I forgot about dart too . G.M. performance also has them in one of there older catalogs .

Thank you for the responses still looking have contacted a couple people thank you.

Be sure and ask about the push rods . Most of them will have to have offset lifters and rockerarm setup . I know there used to be one that 23 degree lifters and rockerarms would work . One reason im saying this is if you are running a solid lift cam might not work and added expence for rockerarm setup .

Do you know what G.M. Head it was I got responses from everyone besides them saying they don't make them anymore

I looked in my 2015 G.M. Performance Catalog and you are right they dont make them anymore . They have 18 degree alum. . Sorry . I know the darts are good . I think that is the one that will run stock 23 degree stuff with very little work .

Well this sucks. We have a good 23degree motor now just have a 18degree motor that has good heads but can't run them due to rules have to b steel.

Quote Originally Posted by FOX_5 View Post
    Well this sucks. We have a good 23degree motor now just have a 18degree motor that has good heads but can't run them due to rules have to b steel.
    Pro action or pro tech I think? They made 14* steel heads. Maybe those were the rhs ones tho not sure. Very hard to find and pricey but they are out there.

14 degree pro action should work with the 18degree pistons with minimal work, might have to fly cut them a little bit if they were already close. But finding a set is the hard part, don't believe they are in production anymore.