Default Charleston speedway

Charleston speedway need to be done with the b mod 4 car a nit come on they need pay mod just lil more money

or maybe they should go to the same susupension rules as Mods and just do motor restrictions....

It will happen. It is happening all over Southern Illinois.

except southern Illinois is going only 3 link...or Leaf cars.. Northern Illinois is any susupension with restricted Engines / Hard Tires/ and shock rules...

Quote Originally Posted by indyboywilliam View Post
    except southern Illinois is going only 3 link...or Leaf cars.. Northern Illinois is any susupension with restricted Engines / Hard Tires/ and shock rules...
    3 links and leaf would be good. hard tires good too, restricted engines ok too as long as we are not forced into crates

I agree with the game. Everytime they've ran over there the same 4-5 cars show up and the same guy wins. Not taking anything away from the 3 but there's just not competition to it at Charleston. Walked away with another one saturday night.

Default Vcs

I was on Danville webpage they pay there mod 700 to win and charleston pay 500 or 550 to win they just need do way with b mod and pay mod ump street just lil more

I'm with you. Unless they can pull more cars. They aren't really that fun to watch just because of the lack of competition. Would be a cool class if they just had more cars.

The other three guys you are talking about are all new to modifieds tho. Bj is a wheelman regardless where he goes. give us other guys a chance to learn our cars and it will be a toss up. i know many guys who are building cars as we speak. give it time to grow. i do believe last year they barley had five cars show up all year and now we can get that weekly. like bj said. the class is growing just give it time. i dont want to see jim give up on it because i just bulit my car and want to be able to run my home track. its the same with any new class. it takes time to get cars, guys moving up and guys moving down. itll happen
    Lowell Wiltermood
    wiltermoodracing.webs.com