Default wheel track on a metric

I have noticed recently that the wheel track on my metric street stock is straight up on right side but the left rear is 2's wider than the left front. Is this ok or wrong? I thought at one time I read that the left should be straight up which brings me to ask what this would do to the set up?
    Thanks
    John

Generally left sides should be straight up and RR tucked in 1-2" from RF.

Is it possible that this would cause a chassi to drive the right front harder and cause it to bottom out easily?

I would leave it

So the rear being wider than the front doent bother you SCD?

the lr is out according to his post. I would leave it

Yes the left rear is wider. I ask cause II still have a problem bottoming out right front thought this might have something to do with it. This year for some reason now it is so tight at entery that you have to snap it loose then will drift thru the corner once settled drives off great. Thinking of moving left front out 1 inch to loosen entry would this be a correct change?

sounds like your saying entry OFF the gas, if so and everything else is pretty close.

add bite it will free that up. add more until its tight in the middle on the gas then back off a little

rf bottom out... you haven't given enough info to begin discuss a solution or determine if its a real problem.