Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

plunks7: "They don't always work. Like I have stated before. My anger management classes P I S S me off."

thank you for that!!! same as I thought for myself, as well as when tony stewart and the busch brothers had to enroll. at this point in my life i'm not sure anyone can fix my stupid. especially considering my negative opinion concerning "coun$eling".
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by hpmaster View Post
    That was just a small bull ring pass....no crime. then another car was going to pass him that way too until he punted the 18. The BS all started with the punt. I still say as a driver if you have to punt people or jump out of your car and chase cars on foot cause you got punted, scraped up or pushed a little you need to take your car to a car show and sit in a lawn chair in front of it.
    I watched Birky chase Landers on foot one year at I-80.

Quote Originally Posted by Slick Willie View Post
    How many of you would have had him arrested for this?

Since ya can't beat the the sht out of people like this anymore, I would have!
    Bullsh!t.... I would have thrown my teeth in the air. And my pit crew guys know to catch them. As they know I'm going in swinging. Don't ask questions just start swinging.

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    Lol I remember that 2013, that was just a racing deal really..I had to go look it up, here the link for the full race on dod https://www.dirtondirt.com/video.php...&year=2013#vid it happens around the 10:30 mark. That was some really good racing that night Gustin made a really hard charge that night from 34th

Quote Originally Posted by Ivankrushnick View Post
    Throw your teeth in the air???? You a grandpa or an ex hockey player???Whichever the case, I'm with you.........no sheriff needed.
    Yes and I don't have any grand children.

Quote Originally Posted by Slick Willie View Post
    Anger management din't help you, meds made you worse! Ya ever try pissing on an electric fence? It has worked wonders for me!!!
    I haven't tried that yet. But that might be the answer the Psychiatrist is looking for.

why do you folks excuse guys getting out of cars on the track?
    Because it's a nanny state rule made by a bunch of gung ho people who love to feel important by making a new law every time they can get an opportunity too.

Many people still feel that personal responsibility is something a grown person has a right to. We don't need to be cradled to ours graves with new laws. Personal responsibility and freedoms are most important.

You want a new rule passed every time something happens then where do we wind up eventually?

Maybe some time a car gets hit or catches on fire and a poor sheeple had to sit in his race car and get injured or killed over that? Then what do you do?

Can a person even smoke a cigarette in the pits these days? lol
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 05-20-2015 at 05:29 PM.

i agree with the overwhelming popular opinion on here. UMP should ban Schultes for a year and driver of the 18 car a couple of weeks.

Remember the days of the flagman walking on the track to wave the checker on qualifying or hot laps? I do cause I am old. It was all part of the show until a flag man got hit by a race car and got his body smashed through the roll cages of not one but two cars. This happen where I grew up in Michigan as a kid. The home of Ed Howe Tri City Motor Speedway around 1970 or 71
    Dewey Retman was the driver of one car and a guy named Ruwlesky or something like that the other car that hit and killed the assistant flagman. They were running 6 cylinders I am pretty sure. I know that one driver quit driving that day and another driver I helped work on his stuff with his kids, who got me into racing, one of the toughest old guys you ever met, was so shaken up. I never forgot what it looked like afterwards. I vowed to never get out of a car on the track unless I was on fire, been on my lid twice wrecked a few dozen times or so but never on fire. Been about 45 years ago and NEVER got out of a wrecked car. By the way Dewey Retman was one of the greatest drivers I have ever seen.
    I remember a flagman or two being on the track. And also seen a flag stand get knocked down too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    Lol I remember that 2013, that was just a racing deal really..I had to go look it up, here the link for the full race on dod https://www.dirtondirt.com/video.php...&year=2013#vid it happens around the 10:30 mark.
    OMG! That Birky interview afterwards was as good as the Owens interview at Knoxville last year. Thanks for the link. Watching the entire race.

I watched a tow truck chase Birky one year at LaSalle
    8/13/16

Birky must have been on the track Team in High School. Either that or he must have been in trouble a lot!!!!

Cool

Birky must have been on the track Team in High School. Either that or he must have been in trouble a lot!!!!

Fukn Birky can run like a striped azzed ape thats for dammed sure lol...
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Smile

Ok ive watched this video several times now and from what ive seen sure the 18 cars leaned hard on the 27 car coming out of what I'm assuming to be turn 4 and down the front stretch and then down the back straight the 27 car goes into stupid mode and thinks he should punt the 18 and ends up taking out a couple of other cars in the process which is BS... My take on the whole situation is that when the 18 car unbuckled and decided he was going to get out he automatically put himself into harms way not the 27.... Sure the 27 shouldn't of hit the 18 after the fact and yes it was criminal and dangerous and both drivers need suspended.... Dauderman not sure I spelled it right... For 30 days for getting out of his car and Shultz automatically 1 yr if not 2 for using his car as a weapon of destruction.... If UMP and these other sanctioning body's would grow a set and impose these infractions on everyone not just a few select people based on who they are and what they contribute to the sport then maybe just maybe some of these things wouldn't happen and these $$$$$$$$ High $$$$$$$ race cars wouldn't get torn up and people wouldn't get hurt.... Just some of my thoughts on this whole issue at hand...
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

yeah Schulte did wrong but I would be pissed to Dauderman was trying to pass him him on the apron on the front straight ,highlands facebook page they will post when UMP gives a ruling , its shame all this talk about the incident when they had a good weekly car count and a guy coming out of the semi almost winning , they both should get the same suspension