Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by dmr37 View Post
    I don't understand this post - you spent $38 (for how many people?) on admissions and food and left and were home by the time the show was scheduled to start?
    $12 x 2= $24 to get in (Too high with no late models and a lackluster Mod field)

$7x2 = $14 for 2 steak sandwiches

24+14=38

There is a thing called hot laps and qualifying. Most tracks are somewhat on schedule. And you can say they were done by 10:20 pm all you want, with what they had there they should have done before they got started.

Not to hard to understand.

Over the years I've seen a lot of tracks and promoters get ripped on this forum. Some of the criticism was justified, some not.
    There have always been two types of people making the critical remarks. Those that try to damage a track or promoter, and those that use constructive criticism in hopes it will prompt positive changes.
    Support WEEKLY racing......while you still can!

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    I don't WANT THE TRACK GONE. I want the guy promoting it gone. Heck I even tried to help him personally! Arrogant, Rude, c0cky, & Foul mouth towards people I seen it first hand. His mouth is what started this mess.. http://www.4m.net/images/smilies/mad.png .....
    Yes! This statement is 100% on the money!
    I absolutely know what I am talking about!