Default Lucas oil speedway - randy weaver

Anyone know what happened to R Weaver last night 21st at Wheatland? Don't look like he even made the race.

No exact details but he pulled off early during hot laps. Mediocre time trial lap, started back aways in his heat race and didnt move up much. Gained a few spots in his consy but not enough to make the main. There may be more to the story but he just didn't seem to have a good handle on the track. There wasn't a lot of passing in the heat races, he wasn't the only one. Last year's Show Me winner, Don O'Neal qualified poorly, spun unassisted in his heat and took a few practice laps at the back of his consy, it happens.

Thanks-kazual - maybe he will be hooked up Saturday night

Talked to someone at the track and they said he pretty much had a disastrous night. Apparently, they broke an oil pump belt in hot laps and were going wide open to pull back transmission and change it before qualifying then when they got it done realized they powersteering pump shaft was broke so it wouldn't turn the fuel pump so they had to try to change that. Literally had Weaver in the car belted in ready to go and as soon as they got it started they dropped the jack in he made it onto the track just as the last 2 cars were rolling out for their qualifying run. But, never got a chance to work on car for qualifying, missed his qualifying spot so only got one lap at that. Then had to start in back of a heat and 10th in b main that only took two cars. Just sounded like one of those nights.

This is not an easy race to make.
    8/13/16

In all due respect Dirt on Dirt, Your number 1 driver still needs to prove he is worthy of the high ranking.

Like highside said, that race is hard to make.. If you do not qualify good you will have a long night..

Quote Originally Posted by swartzman View Post
    Like highside said, that race is hard to make.. If you do not qualify good you will have a long night..
    and how many provisionals do the Lucas boys get? 20??? lol

If you had been there you could have fixed those problems.

Unfortunately not much better tonight, if you didnt lay down a good qualifying lap it was tough to move up much.

Quote Originally Posted by MUD MAESTRO View Post
    In all due respect Dirt on Dirt, Your number 1 driver still needs to prove he is worthy of the high ranking.
    I couldn't agree more.How do you rank a regional driver ahead of national drivers? No disrespect to Randy, but you gotta beat the best on a regular basis.

Quote Originally Posted by 25drtrkr View Post
    I couldn't agree more.How do you rank a regional driver ahead of national drivers? No disrespect to Randy, but you gotta beat the best on a regular basis.
    Randy can beat the best. His luck has turnd. I have watched him race numerous times in that win streak.

Quote Originally Posted by T-MAC39FAN View Post
    Randy can beat the best. His luck has turnd. I have watched him race numerous times in that win streak.

Even though he finished 6th in his heat last night he looked like he was out to lunch because didn't he finish like 6 seconds behind the winner?
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Quote Originally Posted by 25drtrkr View Post
    how do you rank any driver geesh when they even race against each other

Quote Originally Posted by hygty View Post
    how do you rank any driver geesh when they even race against each other
    It would be hard for me not to rank the top 5 in WOO and Lucas pts ahead of any regional drivers.They race at totally different racetracks in different parts of the country week in and week out.

why that shows they can read a map and they better be better with cost and all

DOD top LISR\T IS FL;AVOR Of week. Not by a true ranking of per4mance

Default weaver

Ill take an educated stab at it and say it has something to do with the bricks they are racing on. Weaver races on open tire all the time and now is starting the night on 40's. If they would let them run 20 40 or 1300 1600 would make for much better racing than the push around the track till you can get heat in the rf to actually steer racing they are doing.

As of 18 May 2015 Randy Weaver's performances equate to him being 13th ranked DLM driver in a America.
    In the aDLMr drivers are rewarded for showing up often and performing well against the top competition!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SDLM Rankings View Post
    As of 18 May 2015 Randy Weaver's performances equate to him being 13th ranked DLM driver in a America.
    I could agree with that! I know your rankings have a far more technical formulas than the DoD poll.