Default Switching from bloomquist cars

Just wondering why so many all of sudden sold theirs.phillips,eckert,erb,wells,brady smith before he retired and I believe there were more.I thought they all were running up front before they switched.just curious if anybody knows the real reason.thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rockman1755 View Post
    Just wondering why so many all of sudden sold theirs.phillips,eckert,erb,wells,brady smith before he retired and I believe there were more.I thought they all were running up front before they switched.just curious if anybody knows the real reason.thanks
    Wells is back in a Bloomquist I believe. Not sure about the rest of them. I think it does not sit well with everyone that Bloomquist was using the Sweet-Bloomquist cars and not selling them to those who considered themselves loyal customers. He has been unloading a few of the Sweet-Bloomquist cars lately however from what I can tell.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

If I remember correctly, it had something to do with Scott cutting the information stream off. Having to worry about his customers' cars as the company got bigger hurt his own performance.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Paying more for less?

The biggest suprise to me was when Owens made the switch he dominated in the Bloomquist car

Eckert still has his bloomquist cars there his personal cars. Right now he is driving someone elses stuff. An yes wells is back in bloomquist stuff.

Brady Smith I believe was running Rockets the last couple years.

the monkey see monkey do don't always work for everyone, they wont drive themselves !!

if your going to build and sell chassis you shouldn't be driving, that goes for engine builder too, just too much on there plates.

Phillips still has his Bloomquist cars also.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Brady Smith I believe was running Rockets the last couple years.
    He only ran them in 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by huskerdirt View Post
    I'm gusssing Phillips got out of them because he makes a lot of money selling cars and he wasn't selling many. Bloomquist wasn't going to allow him to sell a Bloomquist by Phillips.

Quote Originally Posted by huskerdirt View Post
    Would it be accurate to say that the only reason Phillips still has those cars is because he can't get them sold? They've been listed for sale on his website for, what, a year and a half?

I heard he quit giving tech support but also quit supporting the parts for the cars (i.e. bumpers, control arms, etc.)
    "Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back."
    — Heraclitus

Well I know for a fact that you can pick up the phone and call and all your questions will be answered about the car. They also have you come to the shop when you buy a car help your get your motor and all in and get you set up before it leaves the shop. But also you can buy any part you need for the car from them also. Plus if you listen to all the interviews what does Scott say. They build a car get all he bugs worked out before it is sold. You can call and buy a Sweet - Bloomquist car if you got the money. Call the shop and find our for yourself instead of guessing and repeating hear say.