Default For all those dumb moments in racing. Here is another stupid accident on dirt. WOW...

For all the dumb moments in racing; here is another stupid accident on dirt.
    Some of you may have already seen this video like I have. Another idiot that should be supended, Fined or both.
    VIDEO Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cLW...ature=youtu.be
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

I seen a lot of retarded pure,street stock drivers do stupid stuff like this. Not uncommon see them fighting, wrecking each other all up.

Maybe his throttle stuck?????

Maybe his throttle stuck????? yep thats the story

That is one of the Dumperts from NE and it happened at I-80 Speedway. I'm pretty sure he got a one year suspension from NASCAR, but I don't remember exactly. If I owned a race track, I would ban him for life, regardless if it happened at my track or not, because that is absolutely inexcusable. It's one thing to crash into someone on purpose on the track, but in the pits with people walking around, no, just no.

The I don't get is why he got out line up. It look he was lined up in the 3rd position. Did he get black flaged, or got sent to the tail? Said f@ck that, Then wot into the infield after a car that can't race no more. There no full video of it?

Not that it matters, but this incident took place several years ago.
    I live with fear, but sometimes she lets me race.

I know sometimes when you're out there strapped in somebody can dump you or something and you absolutely see red for a minute and you want to do something like that. But for Pete's sake not in the infield or the pits.

If he got out of the car then we would really hear some whining on here!!

Quote Originally Posted by TS3g View Post
    That is one of the Dumperts from NE and it happened at I-80 Speedway. I'm pretty sure he got a one year suspension from NASCAR, but I don't remember exactly. If I owned a race track, I would ban him for life, regardless if it happened at my track or not, because that is absolutely inexcusable. It's one thing to crash into someone on purpose on the track, but in the pits with people walking around, no, just no.
    It was Cory Dumpert and yes he was suspended for a year by NASCAR. He later moved up to limited late models and was pretty darn good shoe. And he hadn't had another incident since this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    you got that right.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Reaper View Post
    Somebody could have been slaughtered in both incidences, no matter the level.
    No way in the highland folly, unless the slow rolling car would have blown up or something.

Looked more like a ringling brothers clown act to me.
    EVERYBODY HAS A GAME PLAN, UNTIL THEY GET PUNCHED IN THE FACE.......M.T

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    yep getting out your car is plain stupid , if dauderman didn't get out of the car the shulte deal woulb't have a that big of a deal

That was close to a FELONY..... And some people wonder why they never go anywhere in this sport.