Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Reaper #42

Bloomquist would be called "The Grim Reaper".

Yep always like the Reaper, he can definitely wheel it that's for sure. I don't get to the races that much anymore but, went to Fairbury last Saturday night and was disappointed he wasn't going to be racing Saturday night. Hope he makes the show.

For one I had a job change and never know what time I'm getting off work from day to day, second my brother and I sold everything so, it's just a little different not being involved. Hoping to maybe go to a few this year though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Got it. You're healthy that's what matters!!
    Knock on wood so far so good with that but, hey thanks for asking?

Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    I think it's med time.
    That's funny you said that. I left the board for a few minutes and that is exactly what I did. Are you out side my window or do you have E S P.....N.

No I am not McKays PR man look at my name duh! I just hate the condescending attitudes of some of the people on here! There have been several threads that have brought up McKay being called the reaper and here come the Gustin fans. Oh boy need to start some crap now kind of people! McKay has actually gotten away from the Reaper name for his own reasons. At one point in time I really liked this board, had a good time and all. But anymore its mostly Banned MF that need to go back to HS and start crap there. You know the ones I am talking about the ones that ended up on the floor with a bloody nose and fat lip. I will no longer have any say on this board and will only keep logged in to see the pictures and video's. Other than that most everyone except a select few can go (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) themself. Mod's need to ban more people here and bring this back to a actual informative place for race fans and less an area for the HS bullied or bullies to hang out. See Ya Bitches

Quote Originally Posted by falsfanb12 View Post
    No I am not McKays PR man look at my name duh! I just hate the condescending attitudes of some of the people on here! There have been several threads that have brought up McKay being called the reaper and here come the Gustin fans. Oh boy need to start some crap now kind of people! McKay has actually gotten away from the Reaper name for his own reasons. At one point in time I really liked this board, had a good time and all. But anymore its mostly Banned MF that need to go back to HS and start crap there. You know the ones I am talking about the ones that ended up on the floor with a bloody nose and fat lip. I will no longer have any say on this board and will only keep logged in to see the pictures and video's. Other than that most everyone except a select few can go (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) themself. Mod's need to ban more people here and bring this back to a actual informative place for race fans and less an area for the HS bullied or bullies to hang out. See Ya Bitches
    Just stop, when you post stuff like this you are just asking for it. Mr. Wenger has looked good this year, I'm pulling for him, but just stop. This board is full of piranhas.

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    falsfanb12-- I hope you are not McKay's PR man. Your not helping him gain any fans. No one said in any post he could not race. I'm sure he can wheel a car. But the fact of the matter is someone asked if there were any Reaper fans. And we gave our response. Most of us on this forum when asked how the Reaper did. We will respond as to Ryan Gustin!!! Ryan's shirts are all over the place with the Reaper name on them. I have never seen a shirt with Wenger the reaper. Maybe there out there but I have yet to see one. If McKay is known to some as the Reaper it's know big Deal. But once again if you or anybody asks how the Reaper did. The majority will be referring to Ryan Gustin.
    Whoa there sport! I think it all depends on where your from. Never heard of Gustin till a year or so ago. McKay has been racing around Illinois for almost 12 years. Gustin had some big finishes last year that gained him some National exposure. Wenger made the switch to Lates after running Mods since 2004. The transition has been slow but he is progressing each year. Not even close in equipment as Gustin has him covered there but...this dude can wheel em with the best. He was a stud in the mod and will only get better with time spent in the Late Model.

And how did the Reaper do...finished 2nd at FC.
    8/13/16

This is such an odd thing to be getting worked up about...

Just grab some popcorn and enjoy the show Jeff!

Yep, that was a buthurt bonanza wasn't it! All I did was explain where Gustin comes from after CPT Buthurt said he didn't earn his way...

Quote Originally Posted by MotoMatt View Post
    Yep, that was a buthurt bonanza wasn't it! All I did was explain where Gustin comes from after CPT Buthurt said he didn't earn his way...
    Ya we had a level 10 butthurt there.

Quote Originally Posted by MotoMatt View Post

Matt for those that got all butthurt I wouldn't worry man they obviously don't know where talent comes from which Ryan Gustin is full of talent.... And for those of us that do know where he came up from appreciate the talent that he has! He obviously was not a multiple time usmts national champion because he was lacking any talent thats for sure... Heck I can remember when Ryan was running stuff that was old and half worn out and still beating the big names so now that he has a team like gressel backing him these people wanna climb out of the woodwork to complain saying he didn't earn it..... Go figure
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Whoa there sport! I think it all depends on where your from. Never heard of Gustin till a year or so ago. McKay has been racing around Illinois for almost 12 years. Gustin had some big finishes last year that gained him some National exposure. Wenger made the switch to Lates after running Mods since 2004. The transition has been slow but he is progressing each year. Not even close in equipment as Gustin has him covered there but...this dude can wheel em with the best. He was a stud in the mod and will only get better with time spent in the Late Model.

Gustins transition has been so so as well..... He has won some races in the latemodel and oh by the way HH he was a stud in the modifieds as well earning himself a couple of national usmts titles beating just as tough of competition as the ump boys there in Illinois at farmer city and fals...
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Quote Originally Posted by Imodfan130 View Post
    I can't wait to watch my number one driver at Eldora hope he makes the show...how many Reaper fans out there? Go McKay Wenger the bad fast reaper..I love watching him at fairbury he is balls to the wall...
    There's only 1 Reaper and that's Ryan the Reaper Gustin

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post

Gustin has been handing people's asses to them since he was 12 in a B Mod at Webster City IA. Far more then the last year, obviously you don't follow any of the USMTS either because he's been on that for around 10 years I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by J20in1st View Post
    There's only 1 Reaper and that's Ryan the Reaper Gustin
    And you Sir are incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by J20in1st View Post
    Gustin has been handing people's asses to them since he was 12 in a B Mod at Webster City IA. Far more then the last year, obviously you don't follow any of the USMTS either because he's been on that for around 10 years I believe.
    And you Sir are correct. I DO NOT follow B Mods or any Mods for that matter. Were talkin late models here. Please stay on topic.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Reaper View Post
    Guess again!
    Let's make it easy and just call ya "Slick"
    8/13/16

Wait neither has claimed the title first one to wiki wins http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._by_nickname#R

Highest finisher at dream should claim the title lol