Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Reaper #42

I DO NOT follow B Mods or any Mods for that matter. Were talkin late models here. Please stay on topic. Feger Racing. maybe you should mods can put one he11 of a show on

Quote Originally Posted by Mcklovin85.. View Post
    Boy^ I was gonna say world..
    Maybe they should average the finishes!

Quote Originally Posted by falsfanb12 View Post
    No I am not McKays PR man look at my name duh! I just hate the condescending attitudes of some of the people on here! There have been several threads that have brought up McKay being called the reaper and here come the Gustin fans. Oh boy need to start some crap now kind of people! McKay has actually gotten away from the Reaper name for his own reasons. At one point in time I really liked this board, had a good time and all. But anymore its mostly Banned MF that need to go back to HS and start crap there. You know the ones I am talking about the ones that ended up on the floor with a bloody nose and fat lip. I will no longer have any say on this board and will only keep logged in to see the pictures and video's. Other than that most everyone except a select few can go (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) themself. Mod's need to ban more people here and bring this back to a actual informative place for race fans and less an area for the HS bullied or bullies to hang out. See Ya Bitches

Good go's you went full retard over a discussion. Find a snickers and get back to us

Reminds me of a NASCAR driver and a sprint car driver that stold the "King" name from Elvis Presley

Quote Originally Posted by falsfanb12 View Post
    No I am not McKays PR man look at my name duh! I just hate the condescending attitudes of some of the people on here! There have been several threads that have brought up McKay being called the reaper and here come the Gustin fans. Oh boy need to start some crap now kind of people! McKay has actually gotten away from the Reaper name for his own reasons. At one point in time I really liked this board, had a good time and all. But anymore its mostly Banned MF that need to go back to HS and start crap there. You know the ones I am talking about the ones that ended up on the floor with a bloody nose and fat lip. I will no longer have any say on this board and will only keep logged in to see the pictures and video's. Other than that most everyone except a select few can go (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) themself. Mod's need to ban more people here and bring this back to a actual informative place for race fans and less an area for the HS bullied or bullies to hang out. See Ya Bitches

Awe dont take your ball and run like a cry baby now falsfanb12.... This does happen to be an opinionated based board it is just some of you cant stand or handle when some of us form our opinion of certain drivers or tracks etc..... I have yet to see where anyone has said anything negative towards McKay Wenger in anyway other than Ryan Gustin is the true " Reaper " which ive said it all along to others on here who have gotten butthurt and ran and took their ball and went home...... I wish McKay wenger nothing but the best of luck in his latemodel endevours and i hope he becomes as good in a latemodel as he was in a modified!! with that being said heres a song for you falsfanb12.... it is Ryan Gustins Theme song just sayin.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClQcUyhoxTg
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

This is probably the last I'll post on this subject. I believe the original poster was giving a shout out to McKay, who around the Midwest is known as the Reaper. Some folks wanted to turn it into a Gustin thread just to rile some feathers. Same old sh1t, different day
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Reaper View Post
    I am the one and only true reaper! I am the, Grim Reaper!!
    The real grim reaper plays on the show family guy and never ever talks....goes by the name death.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    The real grim reaper plays on the show family guy and never ever talks....goes by the name death.

Some people on here have identity crisis as well Zack if ya know what I mean...
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    He talks. It's Norm MacDonald's voice.

I hadn't ever seen him talk haha. He just shows up whenever the time comes.

I've been a Grim Reaper since 64. VF101 USN Once a Reaper always a Reaper. I guess anyone can call their self anything they want.

I actually work 7-5*

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    He talks. It's Norm MacDonald's voice.
    I always thought it was Adam Corolla's voice........Learn something new everyday on 4m!!!

Lol this is funny. You're all burnt

Quote Originally Posted by whofarted? View Post
    Lol this is funny. You're all burnt
    Ya mean Burnt outs don't ya?Who else watches Family guy
    8/13/16