Default Bub McCool Wins Fourth Straight Race of 2015

For Immediate Release
    Ben Shelton (msrmafia@gmail.com)
    May 27th, 2015

Bub McCool​ Wins Fourth Straight Race of 2015

Vicksburg, MS (05/27/15) – Bub McCool remained perfect in the month of May by piloting his McCool Logging #57J RBT Motorsports/Club 29 Race Car/Jay D ickens​ Racing Engine Super Late Model to the victory on Saturday evening at Jackson Motor Speedway (Byram, Mississippi).

On Saturday night Bub McCool continued his winning ways in the month of May with his latest triumph coming at Jackson Motor Speedway. With twenty-one entries registered in the Super Late Model division, Bub earned the pole position for the $1,500-to-win, feature event with Clay Fisher joining him on the front row. McCool grabbed the lead at the drop of the green flag and went on to capture the victory, which marked his fourth of the season.

“It’s just unbelievable, that’s all I can say,” commented McCool. “It’s been a long time since I had a car this good and started the year so strong. I want to thank all of my supporters for their help in making this possible.”

For full results from this event, please visit www.JacksonMotorSpeedway.net .

Bub is currently unsure of when his next event will be, so keep your browsers locked to www.BubMcCool.com for the latest news.

Bub McCool would like to thank his sponsors, which include McCool Logging, Little Randy’s Hunting Camp, RBT Motorsports, Jay D ickens Racing Engines, Triple B Trucking, Thompson’s Auto Repair, Hoosier Tire South, Club 29 Race Cars, Eibach Springs, Good Hope Lumber, Schaeffer's Specialized Lubricants, Print Worx, GottaRace.com, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For more information on Bub McCool, please visit the official team website at www.BubMcCool.com .

Yeah Bub told me its the best car he has ever had..

Bub been looking really good in that car. Glad he found a car he really likes that fits him. Ever well put together crew to help bub put that car in victory lane. I hope he enters the dream and get atleast top 5 finish would mind him taking 1st.