Default Tracks Close to Louisville, KY??

I need a little help here guys, I'm going to be spending a week in Louisville, KY June 22-27 and I'm looking to try and catch some racing while I'm up there. So if any of yall know of any races going on then close to Louisville let me know. I don't care if its a big race or a weekly show just wanna see some racing. Thanks.

Jessie,
    I was stationed @ Ft. Knox just south of Louisville. You are going to have a little windshield time to get it in. You can go over the river into Jeffersonville to the Sportsdrome and watch the figure 8 racing (if it's still open). Keep heading North up 65 for about 45-60min and you can get to Brownstown. If I remember correctly Twin Cities in North Vernon is about the same but is East of 65. You can head west on 64 to Tri-State in Haubstadt, IN. This is one of my favorite dirt tracks in the US. Some of the best racing I have ever seen has been at this track, and the track prep dudes are top notch. Try to get to this one!! If you 64 east/north ( toward Cincinnati) Florence is about 1.5 hours away, and Lawrenceburg is 30min past that in OH.

Just be glad Bardstown, KY is closed.

Forgot to mention "The Pond" Pondersoa Speeday, in Junction City is a couple of hours South of Louisville.

Not sure what they have going on that weekend, you will have to check web/facebook for that. Hope this can get you heading in the right direction.

I live in Louisville and Hit Moler Raceway Park in Williamsburg, OH every Friday and Florence Every Saturday

(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word), nice work Reaper.

That mod show at Florence will probably be a good one.

Thanks so much for your help guys this is a lot more info than I figured I would get. Thanks again