Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default what is up with Chris Madden??

Not running the end of Spring Nationals when he was leading points and now skipping the Dream, a race he has made every year since 2009..anyone know what is going on with him???

Anyone?? Really suprising!

I can only hope he's saving his equipment for the Laurens County Shrine Race, Tuesday, June 9, featuring Carolina Clash SLM, SECA (crate) LM, and LLM.

Seriously, as a long time fan, I can't help but be concerned.

He had the Dream on his website when I last looked a few days ago but now this weekend says "OFF."
    Last edited by johnE; 06-05-2015 at 10:50 AM.

Somthing ain't right that's for sure. Hope he is OK!

He is a great driver for sure. I hope it's not health I think he had a surgery last year for something maybe someone else can remember if he did. Hope all is well and he is back soon

I seen the crate car he was driving on racingjunk for sell a few weeks ago. The add is gone now but said something to the effect of selling out. It even had a toterhome for sale. Like I said it was the crate car no open motor stuff and he doesn't own it but it makes me wonder.

Why does it seem that in this sport when somebody obviously is having issues it's all hush hush??

Makes you wounder what is really going on with guys who all of a sudden disappear for a wile...

Why Do you expect to know everything in everyone's personal life is the real question? These guys have personal lives also... Do you want your dirty laundry sprawled all over a forum?

Quote Originally Posted by turn4crew25 View Post
    Why Do you expect to know everything in everyone's personal life is the real question? These guys have personal lives also... Do you want your dirty laundry sprawled all over a forum?
    Who said anything about dirty laundry? When nothing is said, or there is all kind of rumors being spread around, it's better to know the facts then to have people speculate. That's my point.

What we aren't supposed to care if somebody goes missing with no reason? That's not being very caring for the sport and those in it, is it?

there is a 100k race this w/e that Madden isn't at??? And a place he runs pretty well at

Quote Originally Posted by TackyTracker View Post
    there is a 100k race this w/e that Madden isn't at??? And a place he runs pretty well at
    Don't show any sighs of concern tho, or somebody will get there panties in a twist because you asked question! Lol

Ok now I have been to races over the past three week since Madden decided not to run the Ray Cook races and this is based on what I can conclude with the whole situation, #1.He has got a real job and does not have time to race right now. #2.He is mad at Ray Cook about something but could never get a straight answer on that. #3.He has got new Longhorn Chassis ordered and waiting for them to be finished and will be back at the Scott Sexton Memorial Southern All Star race at Volunteer next week. Like i said all speculation, on my part from talking and listening, all three could be legit and all three could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by LMNED10 View Post
    Ok now I have been to races over the past three week since Madden decided not to run the Ray Cook races and this is based on what I can conclude with the whole situation, #1.He has got a real job and does not have time to race right now. #2.He is mad at Ray Cook about something but could never get a straight answer on that. #3.He has got new Longhorn Chassis ordered and waiting for them to be finished and will be back at the Scott Sexton Memorial Southern All Star race at Volunteer next week. Like i said all speculation, on my part from talking and listening, all three could be legit and all three could be wrong.
    He does not have a Longhorn ordered

someone else posted he had a new BWRC they were finishing????

Quote Originally Posted by TMaCiLLiNi39 View Post
    He does not have a Longhorn ordered
    Your right madden DOES NOT have a longhorn ordered. He cant get one.

Quote Originally Posted by T-MAC39FAN View Post
    Your right madden DOES NOT have a longhorn ordered. He cant get one.
    Why can't he get one all he has to do is pick up the phone and order one. Longhorns are not an exclusive chassis . we just got a price quote and an estimated delivery date. If for some reason they won't sell to Chris witch I doubt then all he has to do is have some else order him one. Justin will be at Fayetteville tonight and I'll ask him or Bob if this is true.

Quote Originally Posted by tsand View Post
    Why can't he get one all he has to do is pick up the phone and order one. Longhorns are not an exclusive chassis . we just got a price quote and an estimated delivery date. If for some reason they won't sell to Chris witch I doubt then all he has to do is have some else order him one. Justin will be at Fayetteville tonight and I'll ask him or Bob if this is true.
    Lol, why would T-M39Fan lie? Obviously he knows what's up or wouldn't have said anything. For what ever reason he "can't get one", my have something to do with him being missing so suddenly? Just my thoughts tho...

Quote Originally Posted by Oley Wilkersen View Post
    Lol, why would T-M39Fan lie? Obviously he knows what's up or wouldn't have said anything. For what ever reason he "can't get one", my have something to do with him being missing so suddenly? Just my thoughts tho...
    All I'm saying if Chris has the means to get one there is nothing stopping him from getting one. I know he is aloud to drive other chassis because the last race he ran was in the BWRC with a super motor at Cherokee a few weeks ago. I'm saying l doubt it's longhorn that is stopping Chris.

It's money issues.........and as common sense would tell you.....everybody in SLM racing isn't rich!

Quote Originally Posted by tsand View Post
    All I'm saying if Chris has the means to get one there is nothing stopping him from getting one. I know he is aloud to drive other chassis because the last race he ran was in the BWRC with a super motor at Cherokee a few weeks ago. I'm saying l doubt it's longhorn that is stopping Chris.
    It's doubtful that justin or bob are going to tell you anything concerning that, but I believe there have been some comments in this thread that are true about him not being able to get one.

Longhorn is in a position to sell to who they want to sell to, and I'm sure that madden is most likely at the bottom of any current waiting list.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????