Default spark plugs for ford 2.3

What type of spark plugs should I use on our 2.3?

Oh man, this has been covered many times before. Ten people will give you ten different answers. Find one that works for you and stay with it. You could look up some old posts on the subject if you want to get more confused. I would recommend not wasting your money on the plugs like E-3. You will even get people claiming they got more horsepower on the dyno with out brand over the other. Don't get sucked in. If you are using a plug now and not having trouble with it then stay with it. You are not going to go faster with one brand over the other. Good luck and wait for all the choices to come.

I 2nd browndog

We've used NGK plugs for many a year with great success. However....... make sure the plug is a J-gap version. And if you can't get a J-gap for your specific engine, modify the plug to a J-gap configuration. What is J-gap? The end of the ground electrode is cut/filed back so the end is atop the center of the positive electrode. -Dave-

Ive always ran autolite, OEM & platinum 764 or 765. Stores dont carrry these plugs in platinum but theyre available on eBay.