Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by AnothaBenchRacer View Post
    ...another end to another show...

Quote Originally Posted by hygty View Post
    this for bloomer Hey, quit your blubberin'. When I get through with this baby you won't even recognize it.Otter: Flounder, you can't spend your whole life worrying about your mistakes! You (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ed up... you trusted us! Hey, make the best of it! Maybe we can help.Flounder: [crying] That's easy for you to say! What am I going to tell Fred?Otter: I'll tell you what. We'll tell Fred you were doing a great job taking care of his car, but you parked it out back last night and this morning... it was gone. We report it as stolen to the police. D-Day takes care of the wreck. Your brother's insurance company buys him a new car.Flounder: Will that work?Otter: Hey, it's gotta work better than the truth.Bluto: [thrusting six-pack into Flounder's hands] My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.Otter: Better listen to him, Flounder, he's in pre-med.D-Day: [firing up blow-torch] There you go now, just leave everything to me.
    Anyone translate this, it's in Litish, no habla Litish.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

the only one that choked was bloomer enough said
    How'd your hero Moyer do Litey?
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

The video that Blackfordquist posted. https://youtu.be/g6XR4jPFYcs at 12:20 in. Lots of fluid on the ground after Bloomer pulled off the scales and backed up. Dry sump line could have easily pumped the oil out of the tank. 25lbs easy!

One qt of oil weighs 1.8 lbs. It takes 4 qts to make a pound. Must be using a small fuel cell for a oil tank..I believe its more likely than not that Aliens obviously had something do do with this... Special lead weights he uses?? The conspiracy theories will go on but we will never know the truth.

I heard some people talking after the race that One of Bloomers crew guys forgot to bolt on a weight somewhere. I guess a team member pitted beside them seen it sitting in the hauler!!
    RJ7171C71R

P.S.The Conleys Rock and so does the DSP and PRP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RJ7171C71R View Post
    I heard some people talking after the race that One of Bloomers crew guys forgot to bolt on a weight somewhere. I guess a team member pitted beside them seen it sitting in the hauler!!
    Correct me if I'm wrong but it appears Scott has a new group of crew members as of late. Not the same crew guys I remember being with him earlier this year.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Slideitinsideways View Post
    The conspiracy theories will go on but we will never know the truth.
    There is your Quote of the week. This one will be talked about forever.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Anyone translate this, it's in Litish, no habla Litish.
    itis qoutes from the movie animal house

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    How'd your hero Moyer do Litey?
    as well as bloomer did in the long run

A.) A minimum weight limit of 2300lbs for Aluminum blocks & 2250lbs for Steel blocks will be in effect.We reserve the right to amend this rule in certain locations on the schedule.B.) After each race, whether Heat, Last Chance or Feature, an additional weight allowance will begiven at the rate of 1 lb. per lap for fuel burn off, 10 laps = 10 lb.; 50 laps = 50 lb.; 100 laps = 100 lb.etc. Allowance will also be given for laps run under Caution, at the discretion of the Series Officials.C.) The scales used by the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series will be considered the official scales forthe event.D.) Scales will be available at all Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series sanctioned events.E.) Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series officials have the right and duty to weigh any car at the official’sdiscretion.F.) Any attached weights must be securely attached to the frame, painted white or bright silver andhave the car number clearly displayed on them. Weights of up to fifty (50) pounds must be secured bytwo (2) half inch (1/2”) Grade 5 or higher bolts on two (2) weight clamps. Weights secured by one boltand/or held on by a means other than accepted by the Technical Inspector will not be permitted. Dueto the high risk factor involved, any car that loses lead weight during an event may be fined or facedisqualification.G.) No weights may be attached to rear bumper he was at the wrong race lol
    It was a UMP race. They were not giving any burn off cars had to weigh 2300 after the race. Your responsible for bolting lead on correctly. If it falls off you are liable. Most places if you lose lead it's automatic DQ

you cant read can you what does this say he was at the wrong race

you cant read can you what does this say he was at the wrong race
    I was actually just adding some info to build on your post. Not disputing your post.

Quote Originally Posted by GRT24 View Post
    It was a UMP race. They were not giving any burn off cars had to weigh 2300 after the race. Your responsible for bolting lead on correctly. If it falls off you are liable. Most places if you lose lead it's automatic DQ
    That's what I thought anyway because of the safety factor.

as well as bloomer did in the long run
    You never change. A guy who was a non factor or one battling for the win?

but at the pay window at the end of the night both got about the same but with one with more used stuff

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnStreet View Post
    I'd like to know what the debris was for that first caution. I'm betting it was the weight from the 0.
    I am pretty sure that it was debris from a spoiler that was knocked off.

what ever it was it doesn't matter debris is debris