Default Thank You Josh Rice

After watching DOD wow you almost won that heat and started on the pole of the dream. I'm sure many enjoyed watching you hope you stay racing for many years and I get the chance to watch you this year. At your age all I can do is say thanks and congratulations on your start in the dream.

And to think he just started racing Late Models this year. A sixth place finish at the Dream ahead of guys like Owens, O'Neal and Lanigan is incredible, especially since he’s only 16. I remember watching his first race in a Modified about three years ago. He was very slow his first race and looked scared. It didn't take him long to get fast and start winning. He went on to win many Modified races and the Florence Speedway Modified track championship last year.
    Last edited by Gary; 06-07-2015 at 08:01 PM.

Thumbs up

This young man is the real thing in a latemodel or a modified thats for sure! he is calculating and spot on his marks and is smooth as silk..... he has a very bright future ahead of him and will only get better... Good Luck Josh Rice in your future!!
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

His brother is hell on wheels in a dirt car to. Watched him pick off a win this year and he was just as stated above "smooth as silk"...... I like them both!

Both are sure fire talents. I've been lucky enough to see them both run, Josh and James and also got to see father Jerry for a while, and I can tell you that these young men are going to the top and fast. Both are very interested in what they do and do alot of work on their own cars. Very smart, and very fast. Sounds like a winning combination to me!
    2015 Tracks So Far (Big Races)-Florence- 5 (Ralph Latham)Ponderosa- 1Eldora- 3 (Dream)Fairbury- 1

They are both great and some of the nicest people I have ever met. On or off the track!!!

Good kids, great family. They are going to be a force to be dealt with for years to come.
    T3G - Never Forget, Hardly Remember
    Eastbay (5)

Very Impressive weekend for the 16 year old. Just to make the race is no easy feat. Congrats to Josh, look forward to seeing him race down the line.

I remember seeing his dad race but never had the chance to talk to him. I am with you Mud be glad to see him race when I am at the track and not watching on DOD

Congrats Josh on a great run that is for sure, yes I too have watched Jerry for many years, like everyone has said awesome family on and off the track... CLASS ACTS all of them. I've also seen the boys race at Florence....all I can say is that the talent they have is natural and they are a force to be reckoned with ....Go Rice 11 teams ...all of them
    A member from back in the day....

Also his car owner John Kuzman is one of the nicest people you will ever be around.
    T3G - Never Forget, Hardly Remember
    Eastbay (5)