Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by 25drtrkr View Post
    I saw Bloomer win a race where he was 75lbs lite......The rest of the story is.....It was one of Charlottes first big paying event, paying $10k to win plus $1000 for each position the winner gained. They gave a 50lap break, I guess to make it more exciting. The only problem was Bloomer, who started 14th, stopped at the break and bolted on the additional lead, to make weight at the end. He ended up winning the 10k and a 14k bonus. Needless to say, they never ran that format again.
    I remember that ...

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Anyone notice a pattern here? Funny how when the topic is not making weight, the same name always comes up.
    Funny, they named multiple other drivers, and you point out one. Ask any of them who have raced for over 30 years and BEEN COMPETITIVE, if they've been light. Moving into the esteemed Litey chubby for Bloomer category man, I guess congrats.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

seems funny nobody at this years world was even close to being light but carry on

Is this a fat joke ?
    I want URR Unified Rules Racing .

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Bob Pierce was dq'd one year at the world after finishing in the top 5 for weight, Jerry Rice came up 11lbs light after running 4th at dream once too. Which is where the 11 comes from on his boys race cars nowadays.

I've lost track of how many times I've seen Bloomquist come up light.
    I always thought Rices boys ran 11 because Jerry always ran 1b (b is for brooks i believe ) so i just thought two 1s (11) for second generation of the 1 although Jerrys number was originally 68 and every one in his family tree has been a racer at some point in their life.......but I dont know .....
    I want URR Unified Rules Racing .

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Funny, they named multiple other drivers, and you point out one. Ask any of them who have raced for over 30 years and BEEN COMPETITIVE, if they've been light. Moving into the esteemed Litey chubby for Bloomer category man, I guess congrats.
    Easy C&B. I didn't make the claim. I only did the math.
    Their were 15 responses and 7 were Scott. I can only make this assessment thru the facts that are stated by the 4m faithful.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by perverton View Post
    seems funny nobody at this years world was even close to being light but carry on
    Yep they fixed the scales and there was no problems or confusion. Even if there was it was swept under the rug to show new found credibility!!!
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 11-01-2016 at 06:28 PM.

how about they they were way over 2300 lbs like 2430 and such I was there you were not

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    how about they they were way over 2300 lbs like 2430 and such I was there you were not
    I wasn't there but watched it on ppv. Most were 2340-70. That tells me they were scared of the scales weighing lite. They never run that heavy!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    I wasn't there but watched it on ppv. Most were 2340-70. That tells me they were scared of the scales weighing lite. They never run that heavy!
    and you should be respect the scales

You start respecting the Kings English and I'll start respecting the house scales...deal?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by 25drtrkr View Post
    I saw Bloomer win a race where he was 75lbs lite......The rest of the story is.....It was one of Charlottes first big paying event, paying $10k to win plus $1000 for each position the winner gained. They gave a 50lap break, I guess to make it more exciting. The only problem was Bloomer, who started 14th, stopped at the break and bolted on the additional lead, to make weight at the end. He ended up winning the 10k and a 14k bonus. Needless to say, they never ran that format again.
    I'm pretty sure only one other person would know that much info and would have had to helped bolt it on. Only two people on Bloomers crew then.

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Bingo! Sad that a place that prestigious doesn't have accurate consistent scales...

then every series every track in the nation need accurate scales or close the place down , that being said one guy comes up light and the scales are wrong AND HE MADE WEIGHT THE WHOLE WEEKEND EXCEPT WHEN IT COUNTED IF YOU A TEAM MADE WEIGHT EARLY ON BUT NOT THEM GUESS WHAT ITS NOT THE SCALES FAULT IS IT

then every series every track in the nation need accurate scales or close the place down , that being said one guy comes up light and the scales are wrong AND HE MADE WEIGHT THE WHOLE WEEKEND EXCEPT WHEN IT COUNTED IF YOU A TEAM MADE WEIGHT EARLY ON BUT NOT THEM GUESS WHAT ITS NOT THE SCALES FAULT IS IT
    Ding dong the witch is dead. Agreeing with this one

The ex is one of the few I know that would have been tickled to come up light at the scales.

Here I thought this was going to be a new thread about the rolly polly stuffing his face with cheeseburgers up^^ at the top of the screen....
    Grumpy old dirt track fan. Anti-Sanction. Anti-Social. Anti-Media. Anti-SocialMedia. Anti-Climatic.

Quote Originally Posted by perverton View Post
    Your brain is disqualified for being too light!!!
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 11-01-2016 at 06:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stede Bonnet View Post
    Yeah, Eldora keeps coming up.

Nope, over years bloomer still can't figure how bolt down weights down right. Lol

yeah right perverton!!!