Default Woodward rack in newer rocket?

Does anyone know if a new Woodward rack will fit into a newer Rocket without any modification to the cross member? I have to buy a new rack for my 2014 Rocket but not even the guy from Woodward was sure it would bolt right in. I see most Rockets come with Sweet racks. Any help would be greatly appreciated. John 1*
    "Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back."
    — Heraclitus

don't know why it wouldn't,may have to space it up a little and adjust your bump but it should work

Most are using the slotted rack eyes for bumpsteer now. The only thing you might have to buy is the hose relocation kit.

Chassis builders use sweet because tony Woodward won't sell to them 50% list like sweet will. The Woodward is a 5 times better product that's less than twice the cost of sweet . A generic product sold cheap isn't value . A minor wheel bump and your sweet servo is junk you can knock the wall down with a Woodward , if you want to change the feel it's a 20 dollar torsion bar and 10 minutes time with a Woodward. It's like comparing a Chevy cobalt to an S class Mercedes . If for some reason the Woodward doesn't fit direct I would do what ever it takes to get it in there

I also agree I had 2 Woodward racks and that lasted through 4 cars over a course of 10 years with only 2 rebuilds in that time I wouldn't run anything else.

You need the Clevis rack and Woodward makes a spacer to raise it off the crossmember. Otherwise if you have a std slide you will have to notch the crossmember to clear the pinion boss.

Still have to buy the stuff to reroute the hoses on the rack we did because of the raised cross member they are in the way